Barebacking

My wife started barebacking her current Bull by accident. Her tight pussy rolled the condom in the middle of fucking. They could not get it out and she had to come downstairs so I could retrieve it. That same night, without discussing it with me she let him cum in her. Now as they fuck for hours I can hear her beg him to cum deep in her pussy. I love licking her afterwards so I get my desire for that, but what do you think drives her to want him to cum in her?

I believe that all cuckold couples love barebacking. 29.jpg

Hi, I have never received a black cock covered by a condom. To me, there isn't any difference between condoms and dildos, so why bother if you're not going to allow him to have you naturally? I really do believe, like someone else stated earlier in this thread, that it's the most personal, intimate gift he can give you, and to me, it's the high point of any encounter.

Hi, I have never received a black cock covered by a condom. To me, there isn't any difference between condoms and dildos, so why bother if you're not going to allow him to have you naturally? I really do believe, like someone else stated earlier in this thread, that it's the most personal, intimate gift he can give you, and to me, it's the high point of any encounter.

My wife and I agree.

1790 rr.jpg

What drives her to want him to cum in her? His thick dick skin inside her moist warm pussy skin increases the intimate feelings they share with each other which makes cumming an in-love type of experience. And because his raging meat can feel all of her inner ridges, he fucks with more gusto... and shoots larger loads.

Back