Bareback

She always goes bareback. The why is simple…….. it’s the natural way to fuck. Ya don’t take a shower with a raincoat on, why would ya fuck with a condom on.

ok ok i confess that’s only part of the reason. Truth is I like to see her get fucked like a $2 dollar saloon whore. And that means bareback.
Yes, I like bareback only so I can feel everything.

Pam (My Wife) says allowing me, or anyone for that matter, to wear a condom while making out is like taking a shower with your rain gear on, ”you’ll probably get somewhat wet but you certainly “will not“ get what you would normally be the reason for taking a shower!”
p.s. have you noticed that pic in our Avatar … well that’s truly a pic of Pam’s crotch just moments before she got her first ever BBC! She was so horny that her love juices soaked the crotch of her negligee panties as is clearly evident via that wet stain right down the middle of her horny wanton pussy. The pleasure of blackening Pam went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! We posted about that elsewhere on this site if your inclined to seek out the specific details and how it came about!

Back