Bareback yes or no

I agree with you I have been playing with couples since 23years old .As a swinger and Bull and only twice did any of them want it any other way that's 30 years of information on the topic straight from the horses mouth no Bulls
I’ve been one of those ladies my whole life, including 23 years in the cuckold lifestyle, never got pregnant, never caught so much as a single kitty bitty crab,,,now I’m retired, soon to celebrate my 39th anniversary,,mi got out Scott Free,,,Yay!!!

i love seeing her face and her body react as i shoot

normally she may have cum a few times while fucking but that quick total freeze, as they feel from inside them my cock FATTEN UP just before i cum

she has a brief freeze/pause like that pussy whispering to my cock to just 'let loose' she coo or moan as i shoot, seeing how she realizes and loves how deep that cum load is shot inside her. her facial expression is so hot
Awesome love to watch the expressions on both my wife and her bulls face as he hold himself still and deep then just pumps his load into her womb
#lovemyunfaithfulwife

Firstly I want to admit that I have no experience in this. Just a married white woman fantasizing about BBC. so for me there are two very contradictory feelings involved here: a strong feeling of responsibility that tells me to be at least very careful with my health. I mean if you’re cheating on your partner already, you don’t want to bring home some diseases additionally… but two: when fantasizing about this of course I am fantasizing about a man who can actually live up to the stereotypes and expectations and fantasy. Meaning a hung, assertive,athletic, gorgeous black man the biggest dick of my life so far. It’s hard to imagine putting a condom on that. you would probably want to make the complete and pure experience .

But again: I don’t have any experience these are just my hypothetical thoughts on this.

Firstly I want to admit that I have no experience in this. Just a married white woman fantasizing about BBC. so for me there are two very contradictory feelings involved here: a strong feeling of responsibility that tells me to be at least very careful with my health. I mean if you’re cheating on your partner already, you don’t want to bring home some diseases additionally… but two: when fantasizing about this of course I am fantasizing about a man who can actually live up to the stereotypes and expectations and fantasy. Meaning a hung, assertive,athletic, gorgeous black man the biggest dick of my life so far. It’s hard to imagine putting a condom on that. you would probably want to make the complete and pure experience .

But again: I don’t have any experience these are just my hypothetical thoughts on this.
Well,,,one of the things that hasn’t been mention is that more often than not, you got a good chance of coming across an uncut cock well cruising only for blacks. That being said, men are born with a foreskin for a reason,,,the most sensitive part of a cock is in the area of the frenulum (the part that pulls the foreskin back over the head), the result of circumcision is some of that tissue is removed. Secondly (and this is important for bigger cocks), the tip of the cock when placed against your pussy opening enters quite easily, then as it’s pushed further in the skin recedes, making deeper entrance much easier,,,eventually juices get flowing and you’re on your way, but a good deal of what you end up feeling is prssure as opposed to friction. Sex is sex, and there are many different types, sex with a big uncut cock is unlike any other sex you’ll ever have. The application of a condom negates any and all differences. I went bare back in this lifestyle (my whole life really) for 23 years, and wouldn’t have it any other way, that doesn’t mean you don’t have to use the mind of a detective. Ask questions, evaluate them and their personality, check out their body, then keep your fingers crossed,,,I find married men and military men are my best bet,,,and I guess I was right, LOL

Back