Bareback yes or no

I’d always state my preferences (which is always bare back), if they’re not up with that,,,and as long as we’re there, I’ll offer a BJ so we can depart as friends, cause I am 100% honest when I say I‘d rather not fuck at all than fuck with a condom, period! First off, fuck‘n with a condom is like fuck’n a dildo with a man attached,,,secondly, you can’t cuck your significant other without letting him cum inside you, anything else is just fooling around or cheating, it’s not cuckolding! Thirdly,,,I have my strongest orgasm when that warm cum enters and violates my husbands pussy, that’s half of what cucking’s all about,,,and last but certainly not least,,,my hub has to have a creampie to eat, that puts the exclamation mark on the whole thing. So why would I waste all that energy and get nothing in return, rather just be friends,,,without benefits, LOL

I have to agree with most here, if you can't trust the person enough to do it bare there's really no point, besides condoms kinda suck, I think I've only ever managed to finish once while wearing one and by then it had gone on for so long it was hardly enjoyable anymore

mom of two but still doing it without their rain coats.

I'm mama bare :mstickle:

View attachment 6649577
I like the way you have positioned your hands, and looking at your delicious white ass. Some of you salsa/kizomba women are sexy as fuck. Also it is a real turn on when a women is riding you with her shirt on and while her titties hanging out, so i can sck on those nipples. And you are right, ejaculating, pulling out and seeing my cum dripping out of white pussy is very fulfilling. I hope you still dance zouk/kizomba

Back