Bareback yes or no

I’d always state my preferences (which is always bare back), if they’re not up with that,,,and as long as we’re there, I’ll offer a BJ so we can depart as friends, cause I am 100% honest when I say I‘d rather not fuck at all than fuck with a condom, period! First off, fuck‘n with a condom is like fuck’n a dildo with a man attached,,,secondly, you can’t cuck your significant other without letting him cum inside you, anything else is just fooling around or cheating, it’s not cuckolding! Thirdly,,,I have my strongest orgasm when that warm cum enters and violates my husbands pussy, that’s half of what cucking’s all about,,,and last but certainly not least,,,my hub has to have a creampie to eat, that puts the exclamation mark on the whole thing. So why would I waste all that energy and get nothing in return, rather just be friends,,,without benefits, LOL
WOW, I love the way you think, I sure wish u2 were my neighbor, I'd stay excited seeing you even if I never got to enjoy you., your so hot

both women ive been with in this lifestyle always preferred bareback with any bull after the first time, and sometmes even the first time pending how they felt.
I always felt white women who enter this lifestyle and have regular lovers should only take their bull bareback and insist he cum inside her pussy. I openly encouraged it and never had a bull offer to wear one ever. They wanted to take them bareback right away and some did, and my ex-fiancee would get to know them first and go on a date before we would meet first in a hotel room and leter invite them over to our house. But by the time we met a lover for sex she always let them take her barebak

I never did it bareback
But I have the feeling that most black guys wants it
My hub’s 75,,,he started fuck’n at age 11, once he wore a “French Tickler” for fun (took it off 10 minutes later), other than that, has never worn a condom in his life. I personally would rather give up a pity BJ just for wasting our time, otherwise I rather not fuck at all if a condom was involved, why would I want to give up the best orgasm of the night, the one where my hub’s pussy gets owned by my black bull, the one where he fills me with his cum,,,that’s why I’m here in the first place, no?

i love seeing her face and her body react as i shoot

normally she may have cum a few times while fucking but that quick total freeze, as they feel from inside them my cock FATTEN UP just before i cum

she has a brief freeze/pause like that pussy whispering to my cock to just 'let loose' she coo or moan as i shoot, seeing how she realizes and loves how deep that cum load is shot inside her. her facial expression is so hot

Last edited:
The only safe sex is abstinence, or the kind you have after dating your own hand.
The data shows that condoms are only useful in protecting against STDs transmitted through semen or vaginal fluid. Herpes isn't transmitted that way. So, condoms can't shield against herpes, or syphilis, in some cases. And herpes can lay dormant and undetectable for more than a decade. Added to that, the data estimates that a high percentage of sexually-active non-monogamous people are already infected with a form of herpes, but they are unaware.

Bareback is definitely the riskier type of sex. It is also the most legitimate, in my view, particularly with internal ejaculation. Just be as reasonably cautious as you can. All the best to everyone.

Back