Bareback yes or no

My boyfriends ex and the mom of 2 of his ******* biological ******* and my bf actually has a mix 3 year old he's the ******* of cuz during the first time one of maybe 4 or 5 times In Their 8 years together he talked her into jumping up from 1 occasionally 2 black guys at a time who were the same couple guys for long periods so as long as she was on birth control was fine with bare back cuz they knew them well. To his old Celli from his short bit in Missouri DOC back in 2012 for a couple years so he's 26 or so she's 27 they had already had their 2 ******* and my bf got out 3 months before his Celli who had got to know his ex through their letters and stuff and she seemed to loved know my bf was showing his 41 year old sexy ass stud that my bf and him are still friends i.havent met in person but I can say by his Facebook pics he's a GORGEOUS and ripped black guy covered in sexy tattoos all over which are clearly Gang member tattoos and has 2 small ones on his face hes real tall and shredded definition but looks skinny just cuz he's 6'4 at maybe 240 of perfectly scupled muscles he always has red on cuz he's an active ******* he has dreads he looks terrifying and dangerous but at the same time so sexy my pussy drips just thinking about him now and if a stranger that looked like him wanted to ******* me I would probably just let.them. his ex thought the same thing apparently and after his Celli got out he stayed with my bf and his ******* and ex for about a month and my bf said that his Celli helped fuck his ******* mom everyday for over a month usually 5+ times a day he would get videos from his friend while he was working and he would watch a video of his ******* mom being fucked by a gang member he met in prison. So fast forward about 4 months and 1more member of his Cellis click have been fucking her regularly and my bf and his celli have been trying to push the idea of her letting more thugs to fuck her at least 3. She finally with his celli extra sway due to him launching insanely fat wads of steaming hot but so deep inside her and from what he says with no exaggeration he would cum so much more then him and I can vouch my bf cums a decent amount maybe 1.5 to 2 oz each orgasm he says his celli has a cock probably that's 3 or 4 inches longer than his 6 inch cock and 2.5-3x has thick as his which has a decent girth but not.onlt was his size and overall mass 3 or so times the size of his cock but his cellie cumed 4-5xs as much as him and it would erupt shooting multiple blasts of 1oz of thick hot cum so hard. After months of paving the way planting little seeds in everyone's minds about how he would be willing to and even happy about his celli and his right and left hand 2 dudes from his crew make his baby mama a bloods cum dump for a night after his celli seen my bf was seriously down he went straight to his ex and started challenging her by saying a white girl like her couldn't handle being fucked like a thugs girl for real his ex took the bate and when my bf was trying to figure out how many and which ones she would be okay with out of the 6 or 7 downstairs in his cellied house in the hood of St Louis they were all bloods but only 4 were her type but she said baby I want as many as you guys want. He said babe if u let me decide it's gonna be more then 3 and celli said I mean a real ride or die thug bitch would just be down to take care of any true red rag. And to my bfs suprise I told him that she wanted him to watch her getting gangbanged by gangmembers so right before it got started he was just double-checking she was serious cuz if she didn't decide he was going to let his celli decide. He planed to stay back and watch and record till the end but since she was 2 months behind on bitlrth control they all had to wear condoms and again to his shock she said no he tried to insist not believing how adamantly she was that it would be fine and don't worry babe I won't get pregnant if 6 or 7 thugs cum in my GF while she's not on birth control what make her think thatbut it was so slutty and wrong he agreed and watched while occasionally fucking her pussy till he cummed a couple times which he did quick cuz he was so turned on fucking his ******* mom filled with a small pound of gangsters cum in her steched out beat up pussy and ass holeit went Friday night Saturday night and till 4pm Sunday where his ex had 2-7thugs gangbaning her at a time and 12 different guys got in at some point she kept track of nuts and all together 87 nuts went inside her 3 holes that weekend no birth control now my bf has a mix ******* here is what she looks like
Fuck yes! What a Goddess! I’m such a little beta bitch that I just shot my load of cum reading this. Would Love to be there to lick your pussy clean and eat those loads Goddess

The feeling as the black cock twitches and throbs its spurts of seed out into the married white cunt mmm (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=IiMViKtcc7X1rnnR)original_447740551.jpg(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=7XDz1cV3ms1mcEw5)original_447741111.jpg109_1000.jpg
Cunt has emptied so many black balls, squirting it in is the juiciest moment for the bull wife the cuck x so bareback all the way with no pull out for us every time. Pics of ******* and wife both now serving the same pool of alpha blacks bareback so be in touch we wanna open our legs tobareback slut at BBC parties PM or Comment your interest(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=IiMViKtcc7X1rnnR)original_447740551.jpg(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=7XDz1cV3ms1mcEw5)original_447741111.jpg109_1000.jpg639_1000.jpgdc5fd4f748aa9c2cdadd0a8ec53ce232.jpg34feeb26669418cf9b3bac16f34dfa96.jpg(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=0gLsNP3XjJTxptiN)original_447740501.jpg1422827478.jpg

Last edited:
Back