Bareback yes or no

The orgasm without rubber is the best.bbc bareback for me you live once. Before I met my husband i was an individual,Why must it change. Small secrets is not being unfaithful play 2gther stay 2gether.
The urge is immense. I remember with a clear mind saying I'd always use protection and did not want to ever risk getting pregnant or anything else. However when naked with someone and in a moment of lust you want nothing between your two bodies and have a huge urge to just go for it.

Bareback is so good as long as you know the bull , one time I forgot I was in a sauna , sitting sweating with only a towel covering my clit in came a black man he stood in front of me facing the door , his towel dropped exposing a very nice bubble ass , he spread his legs to to pick it up his cock and balls hung down . My nipples went hard and goose pimples appeared . he turned and apologised but looked directly at my tits which caused his cock to swell our eyes met he removed my towel spread my legs and tongued me , leading up to my nipples his hands went behind my ass pulled me forward and rubbed his cock over my clit , I never felt uneasy just let him take me , this stranger fucked me then he pulled out and shot his load over my tummy , smiled and left .
Oh I love you being a fucking whore for his big black cock without ever meeting!!!

I want to clean up all that delicious black sperm!!

Back