Bareback sex only 💪🏾 BLACK CUM IS KING

I prefer my wife to play bareback. She claims to prefer safe. We were at a club in New Orleans. She was chatting with a black gentlemen and she decided it was time to play his nick name was deep impact. He pulled out his cock I as like wow that is fucking huge. He went to out a condom on before putting his huge cock inside my girl. She stroked his cock a few times with the condom on and pulled it off. She looked at me as he pressed that huge cock against her pussy and it started going in. I said are you sure she nodded yes. He entered her bareback and she squirted all over the place. He fucked her for a long time while we kissed and I played with her tits. She was having a great time. She came many times a squirted many times. He eventually seeded her with lots of cum. She had the biggest smile when he left his seed in her. I got to fuck her after. It was so hot. Her pussy was so wet and so great to fuck. I am
Always a fan of breeding or shedding my wife.

I prefer my wife to play bareback. She claims to prefer safe. We were at a club in New Orleans. She was chatting with a black gentlemen and she decided it was time to play his nick name was deep impact. He pulled out his cock I as like wow that is fucking huge. He went to out a condom on before putting his huge cock inside my girl. She stroked his cock a few times with the condom on and pulled it off. She looked at me as he pressed that huge cock against her pussy and it started going in. I said are you sure she nodded yes. He entered her bareback and she squirted all over the place. He fucked her for a long time while we kissed and I played with her tits. She was having a great time. She came many times a squirted many times. He eventually seeded her with lots of cum. She had the biggest smile when he left his seed in her. I got to fuck her after. It was so hot. Her pussy was so wet and so great to fuck. I am
thats hot

Safe bareback is best and gets the best results
This is the ONLY way:
Safe bareback
Completely nude
ALONE 1-1 (no cuck watching)
A real MAN who knows what a white wife needs and can give it to us (I crave the spanking too).

This was a very nice “round” for her, hopefully they went a few more rounds (or all night) this same session.

Last edited:
This is the ONLY way:
Safe bareback
Completely nude
ALONE 1-1 (no cuck watching)
A real MAN who knows what a white wife needs and can give it to us (I crave the spanking too).

This was a very nice “round” for her, hopefully they went a few more rounds (or all night) this same session.
a real man doesn't waste his seed in a condom!

So how stressed was she before her pending period? Especially if it was late. And how stressed were you? Lots of buttflies?

So how stressed was she before her pending period? Especially if it was late. And how stressed were you? Lots of buttflies?
if you play with fire, be ready for the heat.
you might want to not think of it as being burned, but rather braised.
pregnancy is the whole point of sex, that's why her womb is the center of her entire being, the seat of her soul, & her instincts are stronger than her heart or mind.

if you play with fire, be ready for the heat.
you might want to not think of it as being burned, but rather braised.
pregnancy is the whole point of sex, that's why her womb is the center of her entire being, the seat of her soul, & her instincts are stronger than her heart or mind.
Absolutely. It's our primate instincts we're playing with. But I'm talking about that little window of rational thinking that should occur between the sessions of primate behaviour.

Absolutely. It's our primate instincts we're playing with. But I'm talking about that little window of rational thinking that should occur between the sessions of primate behaviour.
yes, before.
that's why both me & alyssa work together determine who will seed her next.
play once pregnant is a bit less selective, but often an interview for the primary job of next siring.

yes, before.
that's why both me & alyssa work together determine who will seed her next.
play once pregnant is a bit less selective, but often an interview for the primary job of next siring.
Do you even keep track of her cycles and take tests from her vagina so you're sure she's maximum fertile before the planned breeding takes place? You should definitely film these sessions.

alyssa gave me 2of my own genes. a boy & a girl.
alyssa talks in her sl33p & her subconscious will actually respond when you whisper in her ear, so i learned well what her fantasies were.
i then set it up, as posted in "alyssa's children" on B2W.
from there we moved forward & never looked back.

alyssa gave me 2of my own genes. a boy & a girl.
alyssa talks in her sl33p & her subconscious will actually respond when you whisper in her ear, so i learned well what her fantasies were.
i then set it up, as posted in "alyssa's children" on B2W.
from there we moved forward & never looked back.
So still no offspring from bulls yet?

Back