Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

Why does your wife's bull insist that you wear a condom when you fuck your wife?
I think it's a way of showing the bull's dominance, after all, cumming inside is the greatest intimacy a husband has with his wife, and the bull is taking that away from the husband, and for me, I think that's the bull's right!

Almost always with a condom (yes there has been the odd occasion where we didn't have one / couldn't wait....).

They are not the only person I am having sex with and I'm damn sure I'm not the only one they are having sex with.....so no nasty surprises thanks.

Guys are given the choice but this wife always prefers bareback. It feels much better for her and she cums much harder.
She is submissive and loves being on her back spreading wide and taking loads. When the guy/guys are done then I get
my cock into her sloppy cunt and add another load. It's what we love and what gives us the best times

Attachments

• Bareback.JPG
    Bareback.JPG
    734 KB · Views: 121
  • Load.JPG
    Load.JPG
    483.4 KB · Views: 120
Condoms for me. I can get really sensitive. I honestly hate it. I would love to creame my ladies but I don't want to lose control 5 minutes in.

Now I will take the condom off on the final round and fill her up

Guys are given the choice but this wife always prefers bareback. It feels much better for her and she cums much harder.
She is submissive and loves being on her back spreading wide and taking loads. When the guy/guys are done then I get
my cock into her sloppy cunt and add another load. It's what we love and what gives us the best times

Beautiful!!

Back