Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

Condoms or bareback? Tell us why?
Bareback. She used a condom once the first couple times and she hated them. However she still made guys use them but they would lie and immediately slip in her pussy and she'd get really pissed off and sassy and have a strong attitude but they'd ignore her and she'd quickly love the feeling of some strangers bare cock in her pussy and sh loves feeling them cum inside her giving her a highly satisfying feeling and an overwhelming dirty slut feeling.

I don't enjoy condoms either, but I do use them on women whom I'm not familiar with. I however prefer bareback, feels much more real, the earth and wetness of the woman's pussy gapping down the shaft of my bbc.
Seeing the cum ooze out of her pussy excites me aswell. The gripping tightness of her pussy muscles wrapped around my cock..keeps me extremely aroused so I can continue to fornicate even longer. Condoms are best if you're not familiar with the parties involved.

It has to be bareback. I find the whole act of getting the condom out and putting it on to be a turn off and it wrecks the flow of all the sexiness that's happening. As good as they say they are it's just not the same feeling as skin on skin. I have also always been a fan of sucking my man's cock throughout the act and there's nothing less sexy than sucking a cock with a condom on it IMO.

Sex, as the most complex form of expression of physical desires and emotions, is the most enjoyable without the use of a condom.
It is quite simply an intoxicating feeling to physically feel the body of your partner/partners and all their vibrations,because sex is really enjoyable when you can experience that the act is a really frenetic experience for your partner, and the condom is an obstacle in this!
A liberated sexual act without a condom is simply an ecstatic experience, but mutual trust is definitely necessary to abandon the condom, as every sane person wants to avoid sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.

Back