Bareback or Condom, who decides?

When a regular partner (even when theirs no birth control) doesnt mean i have to seed her if shes not ready for it. I can control when i cum.

all partnershave to aggree

i have told them i am going to cum in them bareback before and made sure its what they wanted. By making them ask me to cum in their pussies. Litterally never had a no.

I always expect to use condoms. If bareback is going to be in play, then I let the couple bring that up, but I’m not going to do it just because they say that’s what they want. The hotter the female part of the equation is, the more likely it is that I will want to nut in her. I cum inside of pretty white girls only. And always willing to be tested.

Last edited:
My wife has a tendency to live dangerously.

On several occasions, she has jump on a complete stranger's dick at a swing club bareback. Condoms are the last thing on her mind, especially after a ******* or two.

She has had clamidia in the past. As a result, part of my job is ensuring her safety when she plays.

I need to know and trust the guy, and agreed upon before we meet.

I see a lot of threads on here about condoms versus no condoms . . . but who really gets to decide . . . do any of you white folks leave it 100% up to the black men fucking your wives and girlfriends? I have met only a very few couples who did not want to be involved in that decision . . . and when they didn't . . . it was usually because they wanted blacks to use the wife/girlfriend like a "seed bag".

For the guys lucky enough to be in bed with married wives… especially in an affair setting …no condom that very first time … and do not pull out trust me.

Its an experience that she will live with forever it combines the heart pounding excitement of sex alone with someone brand new and the intimacy of nothing between you two … then the Mount Everest feeling and excitement of her new darker lover and maybe new boyfriend releasing his warm very fertile seed confidently so deep inside her that her mind will be flooded with this wonderful feeling of guilty high risk ******* …its like no other feeling in the world….it will create a memory that she will live with forever she never forget that time in bed …and she’ll want to experience the same feeling again…guaranteed.

Understood . . . but there’s more than just one body involved . . . not just yours 🤷🏽‍♂️
You are right. But if I don't know the guy, and he hasn't been tested recently, I'm the one who bears the burden of an STD. The donor either doesn't know he is infected or doesn't care. So it is imperative that I take appropriate precautions.

This fact alone gives me the right of refusal. If I insist that he use a condom, and he objects, then it's a total show stopper. If he doesn't care about my well being, and is only concerned about his, then I don't want him inside of me.

Back