Bareback Fucking

Cumming inside wife?

• Total voters
For only those who have truly had, or watched their wives have sex, with another partner, who was not wearing a condom. What went through your mind the very first time you realized that you were about to see her, or you, receive a load of the lovers cum deep into your or your wife's vagina?

I'll start. The wife had just turned 27 at the time and on the pill. She was, at first, reluctant to have sex with the huge, good looking, big dicked black gentleman, that was now ravishing her. As they were fucking to what was surly a climax point, it hit me, that this black man was about to release his , probably, very potent load of sperm, over 9 inches deep into my wife's uterus, a complete feeling of panic overcame me and the scene took on a very surrealistic experience to me. I was awoken out of my state by my wifes's screams of non-stop orgasm. I then saw the very thick, very copious, stream of what was probably both of their cum, squezzing out of my wife's tight oval of a pussy that was stretched around Jack's thick thrusting cock. As my wife continued her non stop orgasm and Jack continued pumping more cum into her, I realized that I had ejaculated into my underwear wiyhout even touching myself. After that, it was expected that the wife would drain her lovers becuase that is waht she did and that is what she wanted.

It's exciting, isn't it ?

I (41 year white executive) never got to watch my (23 year old white PAWG) girlfriend take any bareback BBC or see them cum inside her, but she told me about it a lot both right after and during her past from the time she was 18. According to her over 30 black guys have pumped her full of cum, and she always says that is the only way she ever wants it. She wants to feel that she 'did a good job' for them. She gets really disappointed when a guy wants to wear a condom. I mean she still fucks them if they are black and have a big cock, but she isn't as satisfied.

My favorite was hearing about this black DJ the same age as her that she had been fucking for years. She said he came so much inside her every time that it was almost annoying. A complete mess and if it was at her place she had to clean it up. But also that it was soooo satisfying to know she made him feel that good and feel it hot and gushing inside her.

When they were both in college he lived about 10 minutes from her parents house and an hour from her place (where we basically lived together). Every time she went back there to see them she would go visit him too.

One time she took our cat that we owned together with her to see her parents for a long weekend. On that Saturday he got sick and she called me to come help her take him to the local vet. I drove the hour to meet her there and we both were in the room with the vet as his 'parents' as she introduced us. Afterward I asked if we could hang out before she went to her parents house and she said, "Nah. I want to spend time with them and (the DJ) is hitting me up. I may go hang out with him."

I was disappointed but said I understood and drove back the hour to home. I never heard back from her until the next morning was a little strange.

I asked her in text what happened and she said she so tired the night before she just ******* the moment she got back to her parents around 8. I asked her where she was between 2pm and 8 after she left the vet's office. She said she went to visit the DJ and they ended up fucking for hours. Then she said, "Yeah he nutted in me AT LEAST 7 times. That's when I stopped counting. But damn it was like a flood every time. By the end he was fucking me and cumming in me and I was basically just laying there complete worn out and unable to move, his cum just getting pounded out of me and all over his bed."

I was already stroking and I came basically the moment after she said that.

The beauty of bareback

Attachments

• Untitled (Time 0_00_08;23).png
    Untitled (Time 0_00_08;23).png
    522.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Untitled (Time 0_00_09;06)b.png
    Untitled (Time 0_00_09;06)b.png
    578.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Untitled (Time 0_00_32;21)b.png
    Untitled (Time 0_00_32;21)b.png
    529.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Untitled (Time 0_00_33;06)b.png