BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
I always love it how my lover comes as deeply in me as possible and stays inside me long after he's done making the deposit. :sex: I take the pill leading up to when I have sex with him, but a part of me is always secretly hoping he gets me pregnant. And now that I've experienced sex without a condom over these past few years, I honestly could never go back to a condom. I'd seriously rather not have sex at all.

I live the feel of a bare cock, it's smell and taste. Condoms ruin all if that. I allow black men to go from pussy to my ass and back as they wish, doing that with a condom just doesn't feel as good. I like the feel of having myself "claimed" by a black man's cum, and flunting it when home after.

Do any of you women provide test results to your bulls that are less than 14 days old? I see everyone asking the Bulls to get tested and no one saying that they provide results to the Bulls. Just because you say you are safe doesn't mean it's true. Just saying.

I don’t bareback. If y’all want bareback. I don’t know who each other, and so you need to know who each other first. I think they messed up.. it is high risk hiv aids or std. they need go to see result test..

Back