Bar pickup stories

My boyfriend is out of town so I went to the bar alone last night and met a guy! It was so much fun and he made me feel so sexy. I got wayy too ******* and he kissed me and convinced me to go back to his place. He had such a nice thick cock. It felt so good. I think I might invite him over tonight for some more fun. Idk if I want to tell my bf about him

One of our fun games was to go into a bar separately and each go to different areas and act like we were waiting for a group of friends. Eventually guys would buy her drinks and move in to chat. One most nights she'd dance and grind on whichever guy was most interesting, maybe kiss a little on the dance floor. But one night she got bold and went to one guys car. He was a short but buff biracial guy. They made out and he sucked her tits while she gave him a handjob. I was able to see what was going on from the sidewalk area outside while I pretended to be calling a cab.

Mosaic was one and there was a spot in Westport but it has closed down during the pandemic.

We met up again! Its so nice to finally meet a strong sexy man to play around with after thinking about it for so long. My bf comes home today so things will be on hold for a little while but he travels for work. I've decided not to tell him bc I don't want him to get jealous and tell me to stop. I need this in my life rn after being in covid lockdown for so long. Plus his big thick dick is irresistible 🤩🤩🤩

My boyfriend is out of town so I went to the bar alone last night and met a guy! It was so much fun and he made me feel so sexy. I got wayy too ******* and he kissed me and convinced me to go back to his place. He had such a nice thick cock. It felt so good. I think I might invite him over tonight for some more fun. Idk if I want to tell my bf about him
Love to hear more

Back