Biggest bbc on b2w site

Yours and Mr Wolf is like the Beauty and the Beast. Man we learned we rented a suite 2 rooms then wife comes running half naked where I was making me a ******* all I could see was 2 huge eyes looking at me and she said OH HELL NO WAY ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME.
We end up asking the guy out because she was not even going to touched it so we now we make it a point for the guy to have clean shaved pubes. Hell no big deal I'm a hairy guy too and since we started in the lifestyle a long time ago and we only play with others at the most 3 to 5 times during the year we both continue to shave the rest of the year.

Yours and Mr Wolf is like the Beauty and the Beast. Man we learned we rented a suite 2 rooms then wife comes running half naked where I was making me a ******* all I could see was 2 huge eyes looking at me and she said OH HELL NO WAY ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME.
We end up asking the guy out because she was not even going to touched it so we now we make it a point for the guy to have clean shaved pubes. Hell no big deal I'm a hairy guy too and since we started in the lifestyle a long time ago and we only play with others at the most 3 to 5 times during the year we both continue to shave the rest of the year.
lol I do I actually well shaved rn just had to use a old pic

Better than any woman you know. And my 😻 grips like a Rottweilers bite 🥰♠️
That’s a bold statement! I might just have to see for myself 😂
Matthew Broderick Rottweiler GIF

My wife when she is going to have fun is an expensive fun we end up paying for a 2 day of colonic therapy wash at around 240 bucks if she is going to have anal fun, a nice painful pussy wax job, nails hands and feet (do you know how much nails cost?), new sexy outfit and hopefully no shoes plus we take drinks and munchies, it is quite an expense to make a good looking wife a Hot Wife. You need to clean that monster and make it you know presentable 😊

My wife when she is going to have fun is an expensive fun we end up paying for a 2 day of colonic therapy wash at around 240 bucks if she is going to have anal fun, a nice painful pussy wax job, nails hands and feet (do you know how much nails cost?), new sexy outfit and hopefully no shoes plus we take drinks and munchies, it is quite an expense to make a good looking wife a Hot Wife. You need to clean that monster and make it you know presentable 😊
Will do from now on thank you for the advice I’m new to this stuff

Back