Baltimore Cuckold Couple seeking Black Bulls

keishakirkland

Female
From
MD, US
Hello to all the BBC in the DMV me and my partner will be hosting a ******* Days Creampie social for all the black men in the DMV. She have not played in months her body is longing for some big thick black open minded men to come out and play in my milky white openings. If you like to join in on the fun we will be be ready to play Saturday evening around 8pm at a hotel located by BWI. Make you have included a clear picture of you if you like to join us.
Remember this is a creampie social so it all bare!

Attachments

• IMG_5554 2.MOV
    129.1 MB
Hello to all the BBC in the DMV me and my partner will be hosting a ******* Days Creampie social for all the black men in the DMV. She have not played in months her body is longing for some big thick black open minded men to come out and play in my milky white openings. If you like to join in on the fun we will be be ready to play Saturday evening around 8pm at a hotel located by BWI. Make you have included a clear picture of you if you like to join us.
Kik X

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey
Hey how are you guys I would love to chat more about it.

HMU I’m down

Attachments

• 5F906E2B-309E-403B-95BD-7C6D8A1324B2.jpeg
    5F906E2B-309E-403B-95BD-7C6D8A1324B2.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 5

Back