Ball busting

My wife humiliates me by slapping my cock and ramming her knees into my balls. Hard. The whole time telling me how small and useless my cock is. I absolutely love it. Anyone else ?
Yes, i enjoy the painful humiliation and excitement of having a women bust my balls. My ex used to remove my cage to edge my little dick and then just as i'm starting to cum she would squeeze or punch my balls giving me a painful ruined orgasm and then back in the cage until the next ruined orgasm. She said this is all I deserve after all those years of disappointing women with my useless undersized manhood. I couldn't refute her logic. I can cum just from having a women squeeze or slap my useless balls

Yes, i enjoy the painful humiliation and excitement of having a women bust my balls. My ex used to remove my cage to edge my little dick and then just as i'm starting to cum she would squeeze or punch my balls giving me a painful ruined orgasm and then back in the cage until the next ruined orgasm. She said this is all I deserve after all those years of disappointing women with my useless undersized manhood. I couldn't refute her logic. I can cum just from having a women squeeze or slap my useless balls
Yes very nice

It is fun to think about as a fantasy, but I've never found someone who wanted to do this with me, and I'm not sure how I'd handle the reality of it. It seems like something you need to gradually work up to, and where all involved need to make safety and consent a priority.

I like the idea of the contrast it can offer while playing with others. For example, maybe I'm "******" to watch "my" woman getting it from her lover, and one of her girlfriends is dominating me. While the lover is enjoying the pleasures that I am denied, I must endure pain for their entertainment/enhancement. His balls get kissed, my balls get kicked... His pleasure makes her moan, my pain makes her laugh.

I also enjoy the idea of her using an electro-shock collar around my balls, with a remote, and giving me a shock each time her lover gives her an orgasm. The idea that the thing you want most is to see her pleasure, but that there is a consequence you will experience. Maybe she adjusts the intensity on the remote based on her experience, or turns it up so that while he is experiencing a mind-blowing orgasm, you're experiencing the opposite.

Fantasy & reality are often not the same, and finding people who want to try combining the two is often not easy.

Back