Baked in Florida

KushyTushy

Female
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hey I'm Chelsea... Living in the Clearwater area of Florida.

Had my first taste of black cock this month July and it really has changed my life and my mind towards sex. I've always had a thing for interracial even before I met my boyfriend. We have been together for three years now he started as my 'Dom' but now he's begging to be my cuck... Funny how things work out.

I'm definitely a size queen 8" plus, boyfriend begged wanting me to try being exclusive BBC girl, I admit I already planned on it! Wish granted he no longer has access to me... Or my pussy... Or my ass... Or my mouth. But he's gotten very attentive with his mouth.

For now just saying hello and reading through this wonderful website. I definitely have a lust for BBC.... But this cuckolding thing is taking time to learn.

Attachments

• IMG_20180531_232237892_20180609213706606.jpg
    IMG_20180531_232237892_20180609213706606.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 158

Had my first taste of black cock this month July and it really has changed my life and my mind towards sex. I've always had a thing for interracial even before I met my boyfriend. We have been together for three years now he started as my 'Dom' but now he's begging to be my cuck... Funny how things work out.

I'm definitely a size queen 8" plus, boyfriend begged wanting me to try being exclusive BBC girl, I admit I already planned on it! Wish granted he no longer has access to me... Or my pussy... Or my ass... Or my mouth. But he's gotten very attentive with his mouth.

For now just saying hello and reading through this wonderful website. I definitely have a lust for BBC.... But this cuckolding thing is taking time to learn.
Looking real good

Nice ass baby girl

What an ass ! Xox

I'd love to be controlled by that big ASS!!!

Very sexy, beautiful ass. I’d love to come see you sometime. Ever been to Atlanta?

Ousted to say Hi..from Palm Beach( across the state) hoping we can meet after the crisis to Pound you Hard & Deep..
Enjoy C
Ed here

Back