Bad, cool, mean... you judge...

Nothing bad about this.
It's at least too strong and difficult to stomach. Don't get me wrong. He deserves it if all this time he only enjoyed seeing her wife getting pounded without doing anything himself. It's her good right to reclaim some balance, isn't it? But her blocking his way out of the bed and kissing the bull to celebrate the emasculation is really hard. Safe-words or not. From a masculine point of view, she now has the upper hand, she's the dom. From the start to the end, ritual and results tell his mind he's now at the bottom of the dom-sub scale. The bull's the all-time winner. And she gets to carry on fucking her real man, her 1:1, right?
Question: why didn't this one do the job himself?

The other black guy I'm seeing I met him on my own and doesn't like to have another male around and watching when meeting. Plus, he'd be a number too big for a first time.

We basically agreed a time frame for this. After seeing I like it so much, he now seems to accept an extension.
Sex is fine, but he gets some problems with getting hard lately. That may be because he doesn't feel me much when inside me.
Yes. A very profound transition for men. Which is why wives need to move very gradually to this. Better to use a dildo on the husband and perhaps get him used to having cock in his ass and also how his prostrate responds with the milking of his semen. Many husbands resist the pleasure they discover here and also sometimes, subsequently, they do have ED issues which are usually psychological and temporary.

Yes. A very profound transition for men. Which is why wives need to move very gradually to this. Better to use a dildo on the husband and perhaps get him used to having cock in his ass and also how his prostrate responds with the milking of his semen. Many husbands resist the pleasure they discover here and also sometimes, subsequently, they do have ED issues which are usually psychological and temporary.
I tried showing him what a feeldoe could do. But he insisted it would be more humiliating than being penetrated by my bull. Lately, he confessed he sort of liked it feeling us both penetrated by the same guy. Only, I think he doesn't want to come across as bisexual.

Last edited:
Unfortunatelly i wasn't ever fucked by BBC, but i had similar situation with my GF and her strapon. Our first time was very painfull and i cried. But i didnt say a stopword because i knew that she had fun at that moment, i knew that she was in the same situation before with her bull and i knew that it's my destiny to please her. After a few weeks we tried one more time and it was much more better. And now i can say that i'm addicted to it. So im sure that all will be good with you and your husband)

When a husband gets penetrated for the first time by a Black man it is a shock to them. They know it is coming, they want it but they aren't expecting how it makes them feel. There are a number of things that he was not only feeling but going through his head. The fact that you talked to him and told him how much you love him while he was being fucked is good. You will need to reinforce that you love him and that you are proud of him for taking this step. Also keep talking to him. Always communicate and also keep telling him how much you liked it when you could see him being used. It is good for him to know that you found it very stimulating and satisfying.

I wondered where this thread should go. I don't feel proud about this. But it feels difficult to me to think what I did was wrong.
Long story short: young couple, I've been a hotwife for a while, have a 1:1 rel with a black man I'm very interested in, and other rel with a black guy with my husband as observer. Originally I wanted us to share this experience in full as a couple. Now, I admit this goal might be perhaps my means to keep my 1:1 for longer. The thing is we were about to stop with the lifestyle for good.
The way it happened is what makes me question a lot about my feelings. After sharing my bull's cock orally, I convinced my husband to show me if we were equal partners in all of this and to try the next step. I don't want to ornate the narrative to much and will rather stick to what I think are the blunt elements that worry me so much.
The evening we decided to give it a go, and after having some sex with my black man, we waited for him to put on his condom. Husband lying down with raised butt and cage on, facing me kneeling on the floor at the bed's edge, professing our love for each other. My bull came from behind and started penetrating him. I'd never seen his bbc penetrating another hole. My husband instantly moaned painfully: Nooo! Take it out! etc. repeatedly while digging his face into the mattress to silence his distress. He tried to move away from the bull's cock, but he could not, because I came forward to grab his hands and caress his face. I told him to focus on the fact that the bull's cock had just been inside me and that he's now sharing my experience. With me blocking his way and unable to escape, he collapsed on the bed. My bull was at once all on top of him, and reaching to me, we both kissed, while I put two of my cum sticky fingers out of my pussy in my husband mouth for him to suck. I must say I felt empowered to see that with that kiss my bull dedicated my husband's deflowering to me, at the same time my husband served homage to me by surrendering his virility. He continued moaning out of pain and shame, and the thrusts of my bull sounded more and more familiar to me. I commented that to husband. My bull kept pounding until all of his cock was inside my husband. There were tears in his eyes and I soothed his pain. Then my bull speeded up, and my husband started leaking sperm from his caged penis. I don't know if that was because he was enjoying it or because he was been technically milked by my black man. Husband started whining like a baby and I kissed him and told him I loved him. For a moment, I felt bad for him. But then I thought it was just his first time. He will surely learn to enjoy BBC as much as I do as well as the fact that we will suck black cocks as a couple and get fucked as a couple, sharing black men's cum as a couple. That was and still is very arousing to me.
After this, however, things didn't go as I planned. My husband is fine though with me meeting my other black man for 1:1, or whoever for that matter. But he told me he would not share in, or at least the way he did that night, anymore. He feels damaged and a little betrayed, he says, without blaming me directly. Almost in an amicable way. We still have sex, but I feel he struggles a little, physically and emotionally. Our love is the same. But I feel, we / I went too far. And still, I think it's ok, I got what I wanted.

Edit: I've left out a lot of information on purpose. But it's important to add this: There was no *******. We do have a safeword for stopping all action as we did when I was blacked the first time and at all other meets. Husband did not oppose physically either nor was there any ******* used upon him or me. It just was painful. His afterthoughts come from the late realization that he probably feels he gave up too much.
Your husband will not oppose out of love and to satisfy your needs that he has learn though experience he's is less capable. Keep your bbc, but let your husband know regardless of your desires he is still first in your life.

When a husband gets penetrated for the first time by a Black man it is a shock to them. They know it is coming, they want it but they aren't expecting how it makes them feel. There are a number of things that he was not only feeling but going through his head. The fact that you talked to him and told him how much you love him while he was being fucked is good. You will need to reinforce that you love him and that you are proud of him for taking this step. Also keep talking to him. Always communicate and also keep telling him how much you liked it when you could see him being used. It is good for him to know that you found it very stimulating and satisfying.
Completely agree. We never stop communicating. We have a special bond and now it's stronger.

Nothing bad about this. The husband probably just realised the fact that fantasy is one thing actually being fucked and used in front of your wife is perhaps too hard for him to take.
Being arse fucked, especially for the first time or after a long absence, Does hurt. Even with prep and lots of lube, especially is lover is hung.
But it gets better the more you do it.
You husband is probably just feeling a little confused about his sexuality or role within your marriage.
It could be that he loved it too much but doesn't feel he can admit it to you. It may be he now sees himself as less of a man and feels embarrassed.
You may need to give him lots of attention and love for a little while, all the time telling him how turned on you were watching him to this for you.
BTW your a good wife. Most chucks would crave a wife like you.
I agree he his confused about what he felt emotionally and you need to reassure him he his safe with you, he might be a deflowered cuckold but he is still your husband

It may take him awhile to embrace him being a slut for black men, but eventually it could happen. My first time with a black man my wife set it up for me to be alone with him. He was gentle and left me wanting him more and more, which was my wife's plan.

I wondered where this thread should go. I don't feel proud about this. But it feels difficult to me to think what I did was wrong.
Long story short: young couple, I've been a hotwife for a while, have a 1:1 rel with a black man I'm very interested in, and other rel with a black guy with my husband as observer. Originally I wanted us to share this experience in full as a couple. Now, I admit this goal might be perhaps my means to keep my 1:1 for longer. The thing is we were about to stop with the lifestyle for good.
The way it happened is what makes me question a lot about my feelings. After sharing my bull's cock orally, I convinced my husband to show me if we were equal partners in all of this and to try the next step. I don't want to ornate the narrative to much and will rather stick to what I think are the blunt elements that worry me so much.
The evening we decided to give it a go, and after having some sex with my black man, we waited for him to put on his condom. Husband lying down with raised butt and cage on, facing me kneeling on the floor at the bed's edge, professing our love for each other. My bull came from behind and started penetrating him. I'd never seen his bbc penetrating another hole. My husband instantly moaned painfully: Nooo! Take it out! etc. repeatedly while digging his face into the mattress to silence his distress. He tried to move away from the bull's cock, but he could not, because I came forward to grab his hands and caress his face. I told him to focus on the fact that the bull's cock had just been inside me and that he's now sharing my experience. With me blocking his way and unable to escape, he collapsed on the bed. My bull was at once all on top of him, and reaching to me, we both kissed, while I put two of my cum sticky fingers out of my pussy in my husband mouth for him to suck. I must say I felt empowered to see that with that kiss my bull dedicated my husband's deflowering to me, at the same time my husband served homage to me by surrendering his virility. He continued moaning out of pain and shame, and the thrusts of my bull sounded more and more familiar to me. I commented that to husband. My bull kept pounding until all of his cock was inside my husband. There were tears in his eyes and I soothed his pain. Then my bull speeded up, and my husband started leaking sperm from his caged penis. I don't know if that was because he was enjoying it or because he was been technically milked by my black man. Husband started whining like a baby and I kissed him and told him I loved him. For a moment, I felt bad for him. But then I thought it was just his first time. He will surely learn to enjoy BBC as much as I do as well as the fact that we will suck black cocks as a couple and get fucked as a couple, sharing black men's cum as a couple. That was and still is very arousing to me.
After this, however, things didn't go as I planned. My husband is fine though with me meeting my other black man for 1:1, or whoever for that matter. But he told me he would not share in, or at least the way he did that night, anymore. He feels damaged and a little betrayed, he says, without blaming me directly. Almost in an amicable way. We still have sex, but I feel he struggles a little, physically and emotionally. Our love is the same. But I feel, we / I went too far. And still, I think it's ok, I got what I wanted.

Edit: I've left out a lot of information on purpose. But it's important to add this: There was no *******. We do have a safeword for stopping all action as we did when I was blacked the first time and at all other meets. Husband did not oppose physically either nor was there any ******* used upon him or me. It just was painful. His afterthoughts come from the late realization that he probably feels he gave up too much.

I wish I was your husband - You are the type of woman I am seeking!!!
PERFECT~~~~

Back