Back seat

I have... But the car was stationary. He didn't drive anywhere just watched from the front and took pics. Car was to small. A Hyundai...

Yes, in HS, the back seat at the drive-in-movie theater or parked down some dark lonely country lane. Cramped, half dressed, half undressed, trying to figure it out, but we made it work. Cheap motels or Holiday Inns only came later when we could afford one and were far enough away from home that we felt safe that no one would see his car parked in front of the room.

Love sex and being naughty in vehicles. My first car ever was my favorite car for this. An old 1978 Impala but it basically had a full size couch for a back seat that was comfy and works well for having fun.

Many times in the backseats of cars, not while moving. That i did in a bed in a motor home. Much better i think and you can get two or three guys at a time in it.

My wife took a BBC lover bareback in the backseat on the way to the beach, took his full load minutes before we pulled into the parking lot. Then we rented a cabana (private area) at the beach and after a few drinks and some flirting, she pulled out his cock, sucked him like the secret of life was buried in his balls and then be fucked her hard and dumped everything he had in her. Very very hot time.

Back