Baby Talk

I make it known that I’m not on BC and that I have the desire to be bred. If it is during ovulation, I specifically seek out men who share in the desire to impregnate me.

I also make it clear that I expect nothing other than the donation. I’m stable and secure enough to take on another mouth and I welcome the responsibility. I do try to lay everything out and make sure the communication is very clear when pregnancy is the intended outcome.
Very erotic.

We agreed from the outset, since hubby was aware of my pregnancy risk and desire fantasies, that if it happened we would have the b a b y and raise as our own despite any obvious evidence it was not. Would expect nothing form the actual "*******" other that what he wanted. My ideal situation would be he still comes around during and after my pregnancy and is an "uncle". Hopefully our relationship would continue beyond.

J (the wife)

Originally, we thought that would be our plan, and it was really.

However, our relationship with Darnell has grown over the years, and the relationship between my husband and my four younger children has evolved into much more the traditional step-******* role. The younger ones call their ******* Daddy, and my oldest two call my lover either Darnell, Uncle D, or just Big D when they are being playful. It has evolved into a much more normalized modern family. Still problems, and a need for discretion, but also at times very candid and accepting.

However, our relationship with Darnell has grown over the years, and the relationship between my husband and my four younger children has evolved into much more the traditional step-******* role. The younger ones call their ******* Daddy, and my oldest two call my lover either Darnell, Uncle D, or just Big D when they are being playful. It has evolved into a much more normalized modern family. Still problems, and a need for discretion, but also at times very candid and accepting.
Are you still fertile if so why not go on birth control if you dont want more ******* or do you??

I would absolutely LOVE a relationship like this with the Lover I get pregnant by. We would continue to see each other during the pregnancy, he would be in the delivery room with me, and our relationship continued after delivery too. And he has a favorite Uncle relationship until our baby was old enough to be told the truth. And I love to tease hubby by saying "who knows, lightening DOES strike twice!!" LOL But the idea of havig my relationship continue with the Lover I get pregnant by is very enticing to me. I am VERY jealous of your situation. J (the wife)

I make it known that I’m not on BC and that I have the desire to be bred. If it is during ovulation, I specifically seek out men who share in the desire to impregnate me.

I also make it clear that I expect nothing other than the donation. I’m stable and secure enough to take on another mouth and I welcome the responsibility. I do try to lay everything out and make sure the communication is very clear when pregnancy is the intended outcome.
This is how it should be, in my opinion.

Back