AZ Pawg looking to cuck my husband for the first time!

pawg4mbbc

Female
Real Person
From
AZ, US
Hi All-

Since being on this site, I’ve finally experienced BBC and I’m HOOKED! Hubby and I are loving the lifestyle and want to get more into it, so we’re looking for a Bull to cuck him.

I prefer someone younger, im a size queen for sure 🙈. if you’re open to cleanup too that’s a plus!

PM if you’re interested in fucking me in front of my hubby 🙈

Attachments

• 58850506-2904-4C26-B3ED-F03C3CB26760.jpeg
    58850506-2904-4C26-B3ED-F03C3CB26760.jpeg
    718.3 KB · Views: 639
  • 36197589-A217-4A15-B0DB-9B75BCEFDB9B.jpeg
    36197589-A217-4A15-B0DB-9B75BCEFDB9B.jpeg
    585.6 KB · Views: 610
Hi All-

Since being on this site, I’ve finally experienced BBC and I’m HOOKED! Hubby and I are loving the lifestyle and want to get more into it, so we’re looking for a Bull to cuck him.

I prefer someone younger, im a size queen for sure 🙈. if you’re open to cleanup too that’s a plus!

Wow you look amazing. Must have one lucky husband. You deserve every inch.

Hi All-

how long is the line? lol

Hi All-

Use that ASS to keep your husband under control.

Hi All-

happy hunting!!!
Wish I was in AZ! But have to stay put for now.
You look a lot like one of the women I have right now in Jersey.
I had a woman in Scottsdale until recently, she just turned 26.

I'm a 47 year old bbc who's been in the lifestyle for a number of years. I just look younger lol... Who's looking to cuckhold a husband by stretching out the wife deep and wide. I'm open to further my horizons in trying many things. And I don't mind doing clean up duty. The only thing is I reside in Northern California( Fairfield) I'm able to host.

Hi All-

Damn baby.

Hi All-

What a sweet looking ride

Hi All-

Great ass. Fuck babe.

Hi All-

Would you take it up the arse, because thats wot i enjoy the most

Hi All-

Congratulations!

Back