SCOTTADALE, AZ 3/21-25

experiencemore

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
SCOTTDALE, AZ 3/21-25: I need a nice big BBC to use me in front of my cuck. We’re staying at a high end hotel and looking or some late night quickies in the parking lot. I love them nice and thick, protection only.

Attachments

• T Holly cum on ass.jpeg
    T Holly cum on ass.jpeg
    721.4 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_2386.jpeg
    IMG_2386.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 245
SCOTTDALE, AZ 3/21-25: I need a nice big BBC to use me in front of my cuck. We’re staying at a high end hotel and looking or some late night quickies in the parking lot. I love them nice and thick, protection only.
good luck guys.

Just moved from N. Scottsdale to Central Phx.
I would be very careful with parking lot play at those hotels. They all have security cameras - and if they catch you - you will be arrested.
Not trying to scare you, but just be careful.
Arizona is not California where breaking the law is no big deal.
People take the law very seriously around here.

good luck guys.

Just moved from N. Scottsdale to Central Phx.
I would be very careful with parking lot play at those hotels. They all have security cameras - and if they catch you - you will be arrested.
Not trying to scare you, but just be careful.
Arizona is not California where breaking the law is no big deal.
People take the law very seriously around here.
Having friends that have spent several weekends in jail is a real thing in Arizona. Doing something you have done in California many times and it wasn't a big deal. It's a big desl here. Arizona has its rules. People and law enforcement don't like the rules broken.

That saying "Nothing good happens after midnight. The only one in the streets are criminals and police." It's very true.

Having friends that have spent several weekends in jail is a real thing in Arizona. Doing something you have done in California many times and it wasn't a big deal. It's a big desl here. Arizona has its rules. People and law enforcement don't like the rules broken.

That saying "Nothing good happens after midnight. The only one in the streets are criminals and police." It's very true.
Agreed.

Arizona is a "shoot first, arrest first state" and maybe they will figure out if you're guilty or not.
California shouldn't even have laws at this point - since no one enforces anything out there.

Agreed.

Arizona is a "shoot first, arrest first state" and maybe they will figure out if you're guilty or not.
California shouldn't even have laws at this point - since no one enforces anything out there.
Well, I wouldn't confuse what currently is going on with crime and no prosecutions in California. That's extreme crazy behavior. I'm talking about speaking historically over many years. I lived there most of my life. If I got a traffic ticket in California. I could always get in front of a judge and do a song and dance and the fine would always be reduced. I'm not saying it's right.

In Arizona, you ask to be seen by a judge, to plead a perceived injustice, and you are told, No! Again, they have their rules. The attitude is, if you screw up and break the law. Pay your fine, do your time and shut up. Which I agree with.

Don't mess with their rules. Lol.

Well, I wouldn't confuse what currently is going on with crime and no prosecutions in California. That's extreme crazy behavior. I'm talking about speaking historically over many years. I lived there most of my life. If I got a traffic ticket in California. I could always get in front of a judge and do a song and dance and the fine would always be reduced. I'm not saying it's right.

In Arizona, you ask to be seen by a judge, to plead a perceived injustice, and you are told, No! Again, they have their rules. The attitude is, if you screw up and break the law. Pay your fine, do your time and shut up. Which I agree with.

Don't mess with their rules. Lol.
I have not lived in Cali - so you would know more than me about that.

I dont know if Cali will ever go back to normal - I think they like a lawless society - they like people running around with guns and hijacking people and ppl going to the bathroom in the streets - and they dont want mom and pop businesses, they want BIG BOX retailers because thats the only business that can survive if you allow people to just walk in and steal stuff with no consequences.

Cali seems to me to just be backwards logic on steroids.

Back