Thanks everyone for the likes and comments. That's what keeps us motivated to make more.

We will be posting the ongoing Emi saga at: https://allfantasies.newtumbl.com/
We will continue to post parts of the story here -- parts that are not too depraved for this forum.

To give you a sense of what's in store, here are working titles for upcoming chapters.

Ch 1: Awakening Emi - A Family Affair
Ch 2: Emi Rising - Eyes Wide Open
Ch 3: Emi's Fall - Lost in the Life
Ch 4: Emi Goes to College
Ch 5: Graduation - Emi's Homecoming

Allfull, this is AWESOME stuff, keep it coming. Personally, I hope that Bobby falls into line, he can learn cuckolding from Harold. Then, on Em and Bobby's honeymoon, Marcus and friends can knock up Em. But before they go, how old is Vicky ? Could Vicki and Bobby's mom get knocked up too ? I think Harold would LOVE IT if his wife AND daugther were both knocked up. And I'm sure Bobby would be thrilled to have a pregnant wife AND an impregnated Mom in law. And Rick knows his wife is a skank, right ? why wouldn't he also be happy if Marcus knocked up his woman ? I would be if it were me !

Last edited:
Allfull, this is AWESOME stuff, keep it coming. Personally, I hope that Booby falls into line, he can learn cuckolding from Harold. Then, on Em and Bobby's honeymoon, Marcus and friends can knock up Em. But before they go, how old is Vicky ? Could Vicki and Bobby's mom get knocked up too ? I think Harold would LOVE IT if his wife AND daugther were both knocked up. And I'm sure Booby would be thrilled to have a pregnant wife AND an impregnated Mom in law. And Rick knows his wife is a skank, right ? why wouldn't he also be happy if Marcus knocked up his woman ? I would be if it were me !
So many possibilities. Nothing is off the table.

"Awakening Emi" is a really great cuckold comic. Later, if the scene where emi gives birth to the black bull's Half-breed baby is added, and the scene where she raises the mixed-race baby with her husband, this comics will become a cuckold fetish legend. (y)

Last edited:
Saw some pictures of Emi's pregnancy on your Twitter. Is that where the story is going?Will Amy, Vicki, and Susan all end up being pregnanted by Marcus?

Saw some pictures of Emi's pregnancy on your Twitter. Is that where the story is going?Will Amy, Vicki, and Susan all end up being pregnanted by

Saw some pictures of Emi's pregnancy on your Twitter. Is that where the story is going?Will Amy, Vicki, and Susan all end up being pregnanted by Marcus?
You must be mistaken. We didn't post any pics of Emi pregnant. Sorry, no spoilers for where the story is headed, besides the draft chapter titles we posted here a few posts back.

Back