Chapter 2, Part 2...
You do not cease to disgust me! while hardening my nipples and sending tingles through my vagina. Did you really say:

004.png

What lower regions, pray tell? Or is that just a euphemism for a jerking penis and pulsating prostrate as his anus winks open and closed? And at the sight of what? The sight of his ******* like this?:

001.png002.png003.png
oh and did I forget this?

005.png

Dare I ask what depraved ideas will enter the Mind of Marcus when he views Harold seeing his ******* his way? And I will not even ask how he plans to involve Vicki....so that I doubt she will ever look into the mirror again. *sigh* Let this horrible adventure be on your head! and between my legs.

You do not cease to disgust me! while hardening my nipples and sending tingles through my vagina. Did you really say:

View attachment 4248817

What lower regions, pray tell? Or is that just a euphemism for a jerking penis and pulsating prostrate as his anus winks open and closed? And at the sight of what? The sight of his ******* like this?:

View attachment 4248818View attachment 4248819View attachment 4248820
oh and did I forget this?

View attachment 4248821

Dare I ask what depraved ideas will enter the Mind of Marcus when he views Harold seeing his ******* his way? And I will not even ask how he plans to involve Vicki....so that I doubt she will ever look into the mirror again. *sigh* Let this horrible adventure be on your head! and between my legs.
This is the start to a magnificent thread. Pray continue.

Thank you. Truth told, we're a little disappointed that the posts are getting less likes/comments than our earlier ones.
Only you can develop this pictorial story to its conclusion....there are many that appreciate the thought & effort that has gone in to what you have already posted. Its raw, entertaining, thought provoking and provides super sexual stimulus at the same time....I so want to take on the Marcus role! Don't be put off by lazy people who view everything you post but never respond....maybe they are embarrassed to admit how much they are enjoying this serial. I am loving it!

Chapter 2, Part 3...
Love how the comic is developing! And the narration is really gripping, I can’t wait to see how the things will further unfold. Will Bobby embrace his role as a cuckold? Will Marcus introduce Emi to his friends? What about Vicki and Susan? So many hot possibilities 😍
@allfulfilled Oh...pardon..... but I cannot help noticing that Bobby and Susan...beginning like this.....

004.png

and ending like this.....

002.png003.png

....just an innocent question since the bedding in the two frames looks so similar....do they happen to be in the same room? Ah. I thought so. And how quaint....Susan fantasizing on what?? Actually being Emi? I can only imagine her next outfit!

Oh and I guess you will argue that if naked Bobby is pumping his penis thinking of fucking Emi, while his nude mom Susan fists her vagina thinking of being Emi....well that is just ok since the fantasies are wholesome ....who cares if....!!

And you @BBCinmyemily I am not amused at all by your post. You say:

"Will Marcus introduce Emi to his friends?" or do you just mean will he throw her to the wolves??
Comme ça

005.png

Last edited:
Awesome comic.
By the way,are these videos made by you?
Found them on qostube.

Back