Fantastic on Emi's facial expressions! And that is where so much erotica is at!
Rather offended, however, on her sexual objectification without having received dinner and flowers.
Love the foreshadowing of Marcus' aggressive tactic....kisses her deeply and meaningfully....as he does something intrusively, even if painfully new...effectively cutting off any possibility of objection. *Sigh* I imagine, further on, his deep kisses will ******* her into submissions without limit.

Omg, LOVE your analysis. So hot. And yes, there are deeper and more depraved levels of submission to cum.
I can almost smell the hotness and intensity to come....the involvement of *******....boyfriend....mom....I cannot help wondering what the comic frame will look like when the mom suddenly says to herself...."What have I done?" as the screams fill the air. So looking forward to your erotic artist's view!

Last edited:
Chapter 2, Part 1...
My god how I wish I could say You make me sick!
The emotional hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.
Wondering Fear for what she has done to her ******* actually drives her to moon away in the nude.....

0001a.png001.png

Harold...incensed...fearful....stiffens his penis?? while Vicki treats her yawning vagina to a mock up of the hot thick bar doing who knows what to Emi?

002.png003.png004.png

....and finally what? Harold discovers there is such a thing as a gamma male??

005.png

*sigh* You seem to think the invasion of a family is sexually exciting as do I.

Back