Auntie Anne

kazz

Female
Gold Member
Anne and Gloria had grown up together since school, Anne was a thin white girl and Gloria a quite chubby black girl.
After they left school, Gloria moved some distance away, Anne got married to Jeff and became a school teacher. Gloria got married and had a ******* Del
They both kept contact by phone etc and visit each other occasionally
It was on a visit to see Anne that changed their relationship , Jeff answered the door it was Gloria and her ******* Del, she was looking quite nervous as she came in .
Gloria was quite a big chubby woman and her ******* Del was the same quilte a fat kid but with a cute face Anne thought.
Del had just left school and due to go to college said Gloria , but he's a bit nervous.Whys that said Anne.
He's not very good with girls tbh Anne all his friends are but he's never even touched one.Anne looked over at Del he was overweight sat there in a vest and shorts, but he had a lovely cute face and Anne felt sorry for him.
Well continued Gloria your a teacher and could give him a sort of biology lesson and I was hoping you could help out, just let him have a little feel of you it won't take long and will do his confidence a lot of good.
Anne was shocked, you mean rub my pussy.
Yes just over your panties hun
Well I, Im not sort of, well it's ahh Anne struggled to get her words out, she looked over at Del his face had lit up with expectation.
It won't hurt Anne said Jeff if it helps the kid out just a little rub, Jeffs cock twitching at the thought if it.
Well I'm not sure but stammered Anne
Oh thank you hun your wonderful said Gloria, she got up, come and sit next to Auntie Anne Del she's a teacher and she's going to help you.
Gloria walked behind the sofa as Del sat next to Anne, Thank you hun said Gloria rubbing Annes shoulders he will be very gentle with you.
Del put his hand on Annes leg she was wearing a short blue skirt, and slowly rubbed her thigh moving his hand slowly up, His hands were nice and soft and very gentle thought Anne in fact in felt quite nice as his hand reached her pussy slowly rubbing it over her silky blue panties.Is it nice hun Gloria asked Anne well its well yes it is , Anne closed her eyes and slowly opened her legs a bit more. Del slowly and gently rubbed Annes pussy she could feel herself getting wet and turned on she knew she shouldn't but it felt so nice, she let out a little moan. That's it's Anne it's nice isn't it said Gloria, Anne moaned again oh yes it's lovely Gloria
Just let him have a little feel inside hun said Gloria, Del slowly slipped his hand into Annes panties she didn't object in fact she was hoping he would.
Gloria lent forward and undid Annes top revealing her blue bra, she put Dels hand on Annes tit her nipples fully erect, Oh God groaned Anne her resistance had slipped away, her body loving it.
Dels hand slowly started to rub her pussy then one of his fingers slid into her now wet hole, Anne let out a little groan,
Let's lie you down hun said Gloria, Anne lay down her legs opened more as Dels finger moved deeper inside her,
Oh fuck Gloria groaned Anne oh fuck, Annes breathing became quite heavy
Why don't you show Auntie Anne how excited you are Del said Gloria?
Del pulled down his shorts and a very large erect cock popped out.
Oh fuck stammered Anne,
Give it a little rub Anne said Gloria
Annes hand reached out just about wrapping her fingers around it, oh fuck Gloria it's so hard oh fuck.
All for you Anne said Gloria smiling,
Anne looked up at Dels smiling face,
Oh fuck get it in me Del.
Good girl said Gloria your wonderful its going to be beautiful, she lifted one of Annes legs over the sofa. and Jeff held her other one as Del moved between them slowly pushing his big cock inside Auntie Anne
Anne groaned as he slowly moved in and out she had never experienced anything like it before another woman encouraging her a young big virgin cock inside her, Jeff holding her leg ,it was all getting too much Anne began to shake oh fuccckkk Gloria I'm fucking going toooo her voice turned it to a groan as an orgasm swept over her,
Gloria smiled let it happen hun you look beautiful .
Dels strokes got faster until he groaned his spunk pumping deep inside Anne flooding her pussy.
They lay there for a while until Del.pulled slowly out of Anne, her breathing still heavy.
Oh you are wonderful, Anne said Gloria thank you thank you.
No thank you smiled Anne that was beautiful, you were wonderful Del thank you. Visit me anytime you will always be welcome
Del smiled his cock glistening with Annes juices.
Gloria lent forward and rubbed Annes belly I hope he hasn't done you hun
Anne smiled if he has that was the most wonderful way of getting me pregnant hun.
As Gloria and Del got to the car her phone rang it was Jeff Hi Gloria he said turn around.
As they turned and looked towards the house Anne was at the window smiling she blew Del a kiss and waved him to come back.
I think Auntie Anne wants you Del, he smiled at went back to the house, Anne grabbed his hand and led him upstairs, she got on to the bed on all fours and turned and smiled at Del breed me hunny please.
As Gloria got into the house she could hear Annes cries of Oh God yes yes yes as Del fucked her again.
Gloria sat downstairs with Jeff until it had gone quiet then went and looked in the bedroom they were both asleep in each others arms Gloria smiled at her sons spunk trickling out of Anne, he had definitely lost his virginity now

Attachments

• Point Blur_Dec302021_132102.jpg
    Point Blur_Dec302021_132102.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 67
  • Point Blur_Dec302021_132212.jpg
    Point Blur_Dec302021_132212.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Point Blur_Dec302021_132149-1.jpg
    Point Blur_Dec302021_132149-1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Point Blur_Dec302021_132235.jpg
    Point Blur_Dec302021_132235.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Anne and Gloria had grown up together since school, Anne was a thin white girl and Gloria a quite chubby black girl.
After they left school, Gloria moved some distance away, Anne got married to Jeff and became a school teacher. Gloria got married and had a ******* Del
They both kept contact by phone etc and visit each other occasionally
It was on a visit to see Anne that changed their relationship , Jeff answered the door it was Gloria and her ******* Del, she was looking quite nervous as she came in .
Gloria was quite a big chubby woman and her ******* Del was the same quilte a fat kid but with a cute face Anne thought.
Del had just left school and due to go to college said Gloria , but he's a bit nervous.Whys that said Anne.
He's not very good with girls tbh Anne all his friends are but he's never even touched one.Anne looked over at Del he was overweight sat there in a vest and shorts, but he had a lovely cute face and Anne felt sorry for him.
Well continued Gloria your a teacher and could give him a sort of biology lesson and I was hoping you could help out, just let him have a little feel of you it won't take long and will do his confidence a lot of good.
Anne was shocked, you mean rub my pussy.
Yes just over your panties hun
Well I, Im not sort of, well it's ahh Anne struggled to get her words out, she looked over at Del his face had lit up with expectation.
It won't hurt Anne said Jeff if it helps the kid out just a little rub, Jeffs cock twitching at the thought if it.
Well I'm not sure but stammered Anne
Oh thank you hun your wonderful said Gloria, she got up, come and sit next to Auntie Anne Del she's a teacher and she's going to help you.
Gloria walked behind the sofa as Del sat next to Anne, Thank you hun said Gloria rubbing Annes shoulders he will be very gentle with you.
Del put his hand on Annes leg she was wearing a short blue skirt, and slowly rubbed her thigh moving his hand slowly up, His hands were nice and soft and very gentle thought Anne in fact in felt quite nice as his hand reached her pussy slowly rubbing it over her silky blue panties.Is it nice hun Gloria asked Anne well its well yes it is , Anne closed her eyes and slowly opened her legs a bit more. Del slowly and gently rubbed Annes pussy she could feel herself getting wet and turned on she knew she shouldn't but it felt so nice, she let out a little moan. That's it's Anne it's nice isn't it said Gloria, Anne moaned again oh yes it's lovely Gloria
Just let him have a little feel inside hun said Gloria, Del slowly slipped his hand into Annes panties she didn't object in fact she was hoping he would.
Gloria lent forward and undid Annes top revealing her blue bra, she put Dels hand on Annes tit her nipples fully erect, Oh God groaned Anne her resistance had slipped away, her body loving it.
Dels hand slowly started to rub her pussy then one of his fingers slid into her now wet hole, Anne let out a little groan,
Let's lie you down hun said Gloria, Anne lay down her legs opened more as Dels finger moved deeper inside her,
Oh fuck Gloria groaned Anne oh fuck, Annes breathing became quite heavy
Why don't you show Auntie Anne how excited you are Del said Gloria?
Del pulled down his shorts and a very large erect cock popped out.
Oh fuck stammered Anne,
Give it a little rub Anne said Gloria
Annes hand reached out just about wrapping her fingers around it, oh fuck Gloria it's so hard oh fuck.
All for you Anne said Gloria smiling,
Anne looked up at Dels smiling face,
Oh fuck get it in me Del.
Good girl said Gloria your wonderful its going to be beautiful, she lifted one of Annes legs over the sofa. and Jeff held her other one as Del moved between them slowly pushing his big cock inside Auntie Anne
Anne groaned as he slowly moved in and out she had never experienced anything like it before another woman encouraging her a young big virgin cock inside her, Jeff holding her leg ,it was all getting too much Anne began to shake oh fuccckkk Gloria I'm fucking going toooo her voice turned it to a groan as an orgasm swept over her,
Gloria smiled let it happen hun you look beautiful .
Dels strokes got faster until he groaned his spunk pumping deep inside Anne flooding her pussy.
They lay there for a while until Del.pulled slowly out of Anne, her breathing still heavy.
Oh you are wonderful, Anne said Gloria thank you thank you.
No thank you smiled Anne that was beautiful, you were wonderful Del thank you. Visit me anytime you will always be welcome
Del smiled his cock glistening with Annes juices.
Gloria lent forward and rubbed Annes belly I hope he hasn't done you hun
Anne smiled if he has that was the most wonderful way of getting me pregnant hun.
As Gloria and Del got to the car her phone rang it was Jeff Hi Gloria he said turn around.
As they turned and looked towards the house Anne was at the window smiling she blew Del a kiss and waved him to come back.
I think Auntie Anne wants you Del, he smiled at went back to the house, Anne grabbed his hand and led him upstairs, she got on to the bed on all fours and turned and smiled at Del breed me hunny please.
As Gloria got into the house she could hear Annes cries of Oh God yes yes yes as Del fucked her again.
Gloria sat downstairs with Jeff until it had gone quiet then went and looked in the bedroom they were both asleep in each others arms Gloria smiled at her sons spunk trickling out of Anne, he had definitely lost his virginity now
Nice story ...

Back