Ass Fucker

Sylvester Williams bka Ass black in the hood. He grew up being teased from the time he started fucking his senior year of high school because he was into anal sex. None of the black girls would have sex with him because Shelia Johnson told everyone what he tried to do to her when they had sex. He was then known as Ass Black . Life was hard for Sylvester in the hood, he couldn't pickup any of the sisters at the club, he couldn't go to any of the house parties nor any cook outs. Sylvester big break came when his job as a mechanic sent him to a training center in Willow Creek Montana. A small community with a population about 1500 . Sylvester was the talk of the town because he was the first black man to ever step foot into the town. He even had his picture published in the Willow Creek Post . Sylvester would stop into the dinner before work and have breakfast each morning before work. Abbey is the owner of the diner, a 52 year old widow,, heavy set blonde with huge tits . She took to Sylvester immediately and became so friendly that she would deliver him lunch at the training center each day , she delivered there anyway to others before he arrived, the only difference was that he didn't have to pay for his lunch. Sylvester quickly became the top mechanic at the center , he would lend a hand to the other students that was struggling. Sue Ann is a young illiterate woman whose parents are known to be the town ******* addicted trouble makers and she was trying to distance herself from them. She became very attached to Sylvester and he towards her. They began to hangout at the dinner slash pool hall slash bar on the weekend. One night after two ******* heavy they when back to Sylvester tiny apartment that he also rented from Abbey . Sylvester was rubbing all over Sun Ann and she was so horny for some black dick which she has never had nor seen in person that she tore off her blouse and daisy dukes allowing Sylvester to finger her tiny little tight pink pussy. Sue Ann was wetter than a slip and slide as she grinned onto his fingers. She was undressing Sylvester as he slammed two fingers inside her pinkness. As soon as she was able to see his long fat black cock she dropped to her knees and thrusted it in her mouth like a greedy dog. Sylvester was ready to to take her ( in his mind he was thinking Ass Fucker ) as Sue Ann gagged on the thickness of his dick , she began to suck on his hairy balls which Sylvester never had done to him before. Sylvester was moaning like a bull in heat and she shoved his cock deep inside her mouth again, making her gag. She falls back onto the bed with her legs spread as wide as she can spread them. Sylvester rubs his fat black dick up and down her slit wetting his dick for entrance. As he slowly opens her tight little pink hole up Sue Ann yells at the top of her voice , all the time Ms Abbey can hear them through the paper thin walls. She in her bed dreaming of when she was married and how her husband would eat her out and fuck her with his pencil dick. Ms. Abbey run into the kitchen to retrieve a cucumber to masterubate with as she listens in. Sylvester now shoved his dick deep inside Sue Ann twat as she screams out in pleasure and pain. Sylvester pounds her with long deep strokes and her legs began to shake and tremble as she yells out I'm cummmmmming at that very moment Ms Abbey next door accidentally yells out Me Too , I'm cummmming too Sue Ann . Everyone is in shock at this moment, Sylvester covered her mouth and Abbey covered her mouth also. Sylvester and Sue Ann try's to be quiet as they continue to fuck . Old Ass Fucker is ready to apply his signature move on Sue Ann as her place her onto all fours and running his fat black cock up and down her asshole, he spits on her asshole and stick a finger inside as Sue Ann jumps forward when his finger entered her asshole. Sylvester asked her did it hurt, she said no but she never had her asshole fucked before. Sylvester grins to himself and add another finger inside her hole, she grunts and Sylvester slide his dick inside her wet pussy which makes her moan out loud and he stretched her pussy and asshole out at the same time. Sue Ann is cummmmmming again as she can not contain herself and yells to the top of her lungs I'm cummmmmming baby I'm cummmmmming, Sylvester pulls out of her soaked filled pussy and plows into her asshole as Sue Ann yells it's to big baby , my asshole hurts baby but keep fucking it. Ass Fucker is enjoying this as Sue Ann yells stick your fingers inside my stretched out pussy baby . Sylvester is fucking her ass and fingering her at the same time. Ms Abbey is in awe listening and wondering how such a small woman like Sue Ann can handle a dick in her asshole like that. Abbey is now thinking of a way to get Sylvester to fuck her pussy and asshole too. Sylvester is pounding Sue Ann asshole with such ******* that she is farting and burping from both holes. Sylvester thrusted once more and blows a huge load of his chocolate love juice deep inside her asshole, she screamed Yes Baby Yes Break My Whore Asshole. Sylvester grabs his cell phone and records the gaping asshole of Sue Ann as he instruct her to push the cum out , he shows her how he stretched her asshole and she is fascinated by the depth and wide opening of it. Abbey is jealous now because she never had her asshole gaped and she wants it too. The next morning at the dinner Sylvester apologized to Ms Abbey for the noise and she smirks and tells him that it's ok . She tells him that her policies are no late night guests unless he gives her the same treatment. She said yes the ass fucking too. Sylvester grins and says yes Mam I will fuck your ass too, tonight if you want it . Abbey tells him you heard me fucking my pussy, I want everything that you gave that young whore as she ran her hand across the butter sitting on the table and placed her hand into the back of her dress which she had on no panties and wiped the butter inside her asshole. Old Ass Fucker jumped up and tried to stick his fingers inside her asshole but she said not here, never here. I will be waiting butt booty naked tonight in your apartment when you get off. Sylvester is now wondering if the hood knew something that he never knew of himself. A Serial Ass Fucker .

Sylvester Williams bka Ass black in the hood. He grew up being teased from the time he started fucking his senior year of high school because he was into anal sex. None of the black girls would have sex with him because Shelia Johnson told everyone what he tried to do to her when they had sex. He was then known as Ass Black . Life was hard for Sylvester in the hood, he couldn't pickup any of the sisters at the club, he couldn't go to any of the house parties nor any cook outs. Sylvester big break came when his job as a mechanic sent him to a training center in Willow Creek Montana. A small community with a population about 1500 . Sylvester was the talk of the town because he was the first black man to ever step foot into the town. He even had his picture published in the Willow Creek Post . Sylvester would stop into the dinner before work and have breakfast each morning before work. Abbey is the owner of the diner, a 52 year old widow,, heavy set blonde with huge tits . She took to Sylvester immediately and became so friendly that she would deliver him lunch at the training center each day , she delivered there anyway to others before he arrived, the only difference was that he didn't have to pay for his lunch. Sylvester quickly became the top mechanic at the center , he would lend a hand to the other students that was struggling. Sue Ann is a young illiterate woman whose parents are known to be the town ******* addicted trouble makers and she was trying to distance herself from them. She became very attached to Sylvester and he towards her. They began to hangout at the dinner slash pool hall slash bar on the weekend. One night after two ******* heavy they when back to Sylvester tiny apartment that he also rented from Abbey . Sylvester was rubbing all over Sun Ann and she was so horny for some black dick which she has never had nor seen in person that she tore off her blouse and daisy dukes allowing Sylvester to finger her tiny little tight pink pussy. Sue Ann was wetter than a slip and slide as she grinned onto his fingers. She was undressing Sylvester as he slammed two fingers inside her pinkness. As soon as she was able to see his long fat black cock she dropped to her knees and thrusted it in her mouth like a greedy dog. Sylvester was ready to to take her ( in his mind he was thinking Ass Fucker ) as Sue Ann gagged on the thickness of his dick , she began to suck on his hairy balls which Sylvester never had done to him before. Sylvester was moaning like a bull in heat and she shoved his cock deep inside her mouth again, making her gag. She falls back onto the bed with her legs spread as wide as she can spread them. Sylvester rubs his fat black dick up and down her slit wetting his dick for entrance. As he slowly opens her tight little pink hole up Sue Ann yells at the top of her voice , all the time Ms Abbey can hear them through the paper thin walls. She in her bed dreaming of when she was married and how her husband would eat her out and fuck her with his pencil dick. Ms. Abbey run into the kitchen to retrieve a cucumber to masterubate with as she listens in. Sylvester now shoved his dick deep inside Sue Ann twat as she screams out in pleasure and pain. Sylvester pounds her with long deep strokes and her legs began to shake and tremble as she yells out I'm cummmmmming at that very moment Ms Abbey next door accidentally yells out Me Too , I'm cummmming too Sue Ann . Everyone is in shock at this moment, Sylvester covered her mouth and Abbey covered her mouth also. Sylvester and Sue Ann try's to be quiet as they continue to fuck . Old Ass Fucker is ready to apply his signature move on Sue Ann as her place her onto all fours and running his fat black cock up and down her asshole, he spits on her asshole and stick a finger inside as Sue Ann jumps forward when his finger entered her asshole. Sylvester asked her did it hurt, she said no but she never had her asshole fucked before. Sylvester grins to himself and add another finger inside her hole, she grunts and Sylvester slide his dick inside her wet pussy which makes her moan out loud and he stretched her pussy and asshole out at the same time. Sue Ann is cummmmmming again as she can not contain herself and yells to the top of her lungs I'm cummmmmming baby I'm cummmmmming, Sylvester pulls out of her soaked filled pussy and plows into her asshole as Sue Ann yells it's to big baby , my asshole hurts baby but keep fucking it. Ass Fucker is enjoying this as Sue Ann yells stick your fingers inside my stretched out pussy baby . Sylvester is fucking her ass and fingering her at the same time. Ms Abbey is in awe listening and wondering how such a small woman like Sue Ann can handle a dick in her asshole like that. Abbey is now thinking of a way to get Sylvester to fuck her pussy and asshole too. Sylvester is pounding Sue Ann asshole with such ******* that she is farting and burping from both holes. Sylvester thrusted once more and blows a huge load of his chocolate love juice deep inside her asshole, she screamed Yes Baby Yes Break My Whore Asshole. Sylvester grabs his cell phone and records the gaping asshole of Sue Ann as he instruct her to push the cum out , he shows her how he stretched her asshole and she is fascinated by the depth and wide opening of it. Abbey is jealous now because she never had her asshole gaped and she wants it too. The next morning at the dinner Sylvester apologized to Ms Abbey for the noise and she smirks and tells him that it's ok . She tells him that her policies are no late night guests unless he gives her the same treatment. She said yes the ass fucking too. Sylvester grins and says yes Mam I will fuck your ass too, tonight if you want it . Abbey tells him you heard me fucking my pussy, I want everything that you gave that young whore as she ran her hand across the butter sitting on the table and placed her hand into the back of her dress which she had on no panties and wiped the butter inside her asshole. Old Ass Fucker jumped up and tried to stick his fingers inside her asshole but she said not here, never here. I will be waiting butt booty naked tonight in your apartment when you get off. Sylvester is now wondering if the hood knew something that he never knew of himself. A Serial Ass Fucker .
Trying to get my pawg to try bbc her ass is begging for this

Attachments

• 5BC82068-3DDB-4776-98EC-04842E56AA12.jpeg
    5BC82068-3DDB-4776-98EC-04842E56AA12.jpeg
    952.6 KB · Views: 116
Trying to get my pawg to try bbc her ass is begging for this
It's just something that popped into my head, I working on do some short eroctic films in series. I have posted many stories here, some fiction and some nonfiction. But I would love to give her a gaping hole with my fat black chocolate love stick I would try it while fucking her from the side and let my cock slip out and she how she respond to me gently applying it at her entrance

It's just something that popped into my head, I working on do some short eroctic films in series. I have posted many stories here, some fiction and some nonfiction. But I would love to give her a gaping hole with my fat black chocolate love stick I would try it while fucking her from the side and let my cock slip out and she how she respond to me gently applying it at her entrance
She loves anal so much she’s never been with a bbc I’m trying to persuade her to try one I’d love to see how she looked on yours

Keep taking nude photos of her, spread eagle reared and so on , let her know that you have showed them without her face and blacks guys have gone crazy over her.

nice

Back