Attracted to white women and black cock

I’m a white guy married I’m around the 7inch mark so I please my wife pretty well and she says I’m the biggest she’s had but I love pussy but I’m very much attracted to white girls having Sex with black guys or black dildos in general she’s not into the idea and tried it for awhile but says she feels disgusted afterwards and the fact that I’m thinking of her having Sex with another man makes her feel degraded so she stopped using the black dildo all together and I still desire it a lot all most to the point I almost refuse to even have sex with her because she doesn’t ever want to use it again is anyone else been threw this and have any suggestions

I’m a white guy married I’m around the 7inch mark so I please my wife pretty well and she says I’m the biggest she’s had but I love pussy but I’m very much attracted to white girls having Sex with black guys or black dildos in general she’s not into the idea and tried it for awhile but says she feels disgusted afterwards and the fact that I’m thinking of her having Sex with another man makes her feel degraded so she stopped using the black dildo all together and I still desire it a lot all most to the point I almost refuse to even have sex with her because she doesn’t ever want to use it again is anyone else been threw this and have any suggestions
That's the longest set of words strung together without any periods I've ever seen! :oops:

Yeah, if u are a certain level of white cock quality it is much more painful for your white woman love to completely submit to a slightly or even much larger black cock.. I have a feeling thats how the rules of nature is.
Cause you would probably have to go ahead as an example because your own cock dominance is wayy too much greater than her clit cominance.

Yeah, if u are a certain level of white cock quality it is much more painful for your white woman love to completely submit to a slightly or even much larger black cock.. I have a feeling thats how the rules of nature is.
Cause you would probably have to go ahead as an example because your own cock dominance is wayy too much greater than her clit cominance.
So literally she hears from you " I dont want you to do this, you shall only respect my cock" From your body feelings.
And you hear "Hony they are slightly bigger than me it make me happy, maybe you can do it?"
if it were 4-5 inch, the difference would probably exactly enough so that her small clit would be blinded by the much larger black cock. So that almost those 5 inches became 2 inch or similar

Find yourself a girl that loves to fuck bbc for you and would do whatever u want them too.. we're right here

My wife and I both had big black dildos that we used during sexual relations.

Back