ATTN: San Diego Hotwives Cucks and QoS

Solonola

Male
Real Person
From
OK, US
I’ll be working in San Diego from now until August and I’d like to have some fun while I’m living here.

I’m looking for singles or couples who have their relationship figured out, have already dipped their toes into the lifestyle, and have realistic expectations.

I like dealing with Hotwives that are allowed to play alone, Cuckold couples where the wife is dominant, and women with an insatiable lust for black cock 🤤

I don’t like dealing with dramatic people or those with a laundry list of absurd demands. I’m laid back and I don’t mix well with the high strung type.

If you’re interested, check out my profile, read my “about” and ask for face pic. Its a plus if you have a Real Person tag.

Last edited:
I’ll be working in San Diego from now until August and I’d like to have some fun while I’m living here.

I’m looking for singles or couples who have their relationship figured out, have already dipped their toes into the lifestyle, and have realistic expectations.

I like dealing with Hotwives that are allowed to play alone, Cuckold couples where the wife is dominant, and women with an insatiable lust for black cock.

I don’t like dealing with dramatic people or those with a laundry list of absurd demands. I’m laid back and I don’t mix well with the high strung type.

If you’re interested, check out my profile, read my “about” and ask for face pic. Its a plus if you have a Real Person tag.
Can we chat?

I like dealing with Hotwives that are allowed to play alone, Cuckold couples where the wife is dominant, and women with an insatiable lust for black cock.

Damn! We won't be out there until September. We are doing a partial move in July though so there may be an opportunity for a few days. If your assignment gets extended past August, let us know.

Hi
We are in escondido.

Back