Attempt at Clean up

After 6 months, I finally did it…

As we get closer to jumping into the lifestyle, we’ve been into denial and focusing on her pleasure only. It had been about a month since we last had sex. We start having sex and I cum after a few minutes. She doesn’t of course. We lay back, turn on a show and after about 15 minutes, I start to feel turned on again. So I just go for it.

Gotta say, it was great! She was very turned on and extremely wet so it felt less like a cleanup and more like just performing regular oral. I think because those 15 minutes passed, it helped me get back into it and made it less cum-y. We both really enjoyed.
Congratulations and enjoy

Hi Pops here, HWJ's cuck boi hubby,

I've been instructed to add my comments here. All I can say is in our case, I am resigned and committed to doing whatever Jasmine requires of me. I am sometimes caged and sometimes not, and I'm always dressed fem, but either way I cannot cum until she commands it, or her bull/s command it, as she sometimes gives them control over me, too.

When I am allowed to cum, it is always right at the end after I've done all my duties and followed everyone's instructions to the letter. Even then when I cum, which is usually in Jasmine, either her sloppy pussy or her mouth, I have to get down and clean her up again, or she will snowball me. Its all gonna end up in me one way or another...which is all fine by me, that is my job as the fem cuck boi...its a exciting and rewarding life, that's for sure.

Pops :mstickle:

Back