Atl Bbc Bull having the hardest time finding couples

I'm not in ATL, but having the same issue of fakes and flakes. I am OK if it does not happen, but to get all hyped up to the last minute when supposed to meet,then ghost. I would appreciate a message or something saying hey can't make it or change mind.

I'm not in ATL, but having the same issue of fakes and flakes. I am OK if it does not happen, but to get all hyped up to the last minute when supposed to meet,then ghost. I would appreciate a message or something saying hey can't make it or change mind.
I get both, my most recent couple expressed to me how frustrated they were in not being able to find a genuine bull, they find me then lo and behold after two weeks they realize their schedules wouldn’t allow it. I’ve gone long enough between couples that I’m about to just hang up the lifestyle

I totally agree with all that. The worst is when you ask them add profile pic(s), why you have female profile pic but profile says male, verify their profile and add location. They haves excuses saying then can’t post pic, verify and then ghost.

Title says it all, I primarily use 3Fun but over the past few weeks have only come across flakes or fakes. Any couples nearby in a similar rut?
Well...your profile is unverified and has no pics.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

i suspect many of the adds looking for men are posted by the husband without the wife's knowledge or the wife is just playing to the husbands fantasy and has no intention of fucking other men

i suspect many of the adds looking for men are posted by the husband without the wife's knowledge or the wife is just playing to the husbands fantasy and has no intention of fucking other men
Agreed! If you’re a “wanna-be” just be honest and don’t waste people’s time

Back