At soccer game...

You're kidding yourself if you think that!!!! Half would go to the car and suck black cock during the game!!!!
No. The last stats I saw a couple years ago showed that a huge number of single white woman are not sexually into black men for any reason. And and that number is even higher for married white woman who have no interest in cheating.

You are delusional. The pickings at a c*hildrens soccer game is slim to none.

No. The last stats I saw a couple years ago showed that a huge number of single white woman are not sexually into black men for any reason. And and that number is even higher for married white woman who have no interest in cheating.

You are delusional. The pickings at a c*hildrens soccer game is slim to none.
You don't talk to women here if you believe that!!!

You should try the coach then 😉

Bingo. 😉
No single guy in his right mind should be at a kidd's game for any reason that's just creepy🤣

... Unless you're the Coach. Like I was a flag football coach for 4 years.🏈🚩

6'4 muscular Black Coach Mike, I was a Wet Dream for a lot of those white moms 💦
Exchanging phone numbers and emails to discuss 'sports' (of course)
Imagine their level of gratitude when I had their kidd's winning games 😈

My wife Sara is delicious, thick, dd tits. White, tanned brunette. We went to watch our daughters Soccer game and there was this older, very large black man. He was fixated in my wife. I saw him staring at her and then myself and him made eye contact. We started at each other for a second and then I looked directly at the ground for a few seconds and literally watched him visually groping my wife. What just happened???
So the question is : do you want him to fuck your wife ? Would she want it ? If the answer to both questions are yes, then let her go to the next game by herself. Tell her to stand near him so they can strike up a conversation. It’s quite obvious he wants to fuck her.

Back