At soccer game...

My wife Sara is delicious, thick, dd tits. White, tanned brunette. We went to watch our daughters Soccer game and there was this older, very large black man. He was fixated in my wife. I saw him staring at her and then myself and him made eye contact. We started at each other for a second and then I looked directly at the ground for a few seconds and literally watched him visually groping my wife. What just happened???

My wife Sara is delicious, thick, dd tits. White, tanned brunette. We went to watch our daughters Soccer game and there was this older, very large black man. He was fixated in my wife. I saw him staring at her and then myself and him made eye contact. We started at each other for a second and then I looked directly at the ground for a few seconds and literally watched him visually groping my wife. What just happened???
Guys love soccer moms

Attachments

• soccer mom - Copy.jpg
    soccer mom - Copy.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 504

Should have waved him over and introduce him to your wife. And suggest the three of you go to a bar after the game ended.

What do you call a single man wandering around at an AYSO game? A *******. Grown men simply don’t go to those games without ties to the league, school or players.

Back