SexySnowbunny

Couple
Real Person
Young genuine white couple here (her 20s, him 30s). I have been fantasizing about huge sexy BBC and dominant black men for a while now and also with some encouragement from my bf we decided to join the site as a first step and see where it leads. New to B2W although are familiar with the lifestyle.

I believe I'm fairly attractive, slim figure , keep fit and active, new DD breasts , make up done, long hair and already been told I have an ass that is redoubtable built for BBC lol. I love to play and be naughty, very dirty mind. Enjoy showing off to hung black guys and my bf loves to see me do it. Seeing a big black cock grow hard and cum over me drives me wild! Not looking for other white guys currently but open to chatting and learning from other couples on the scene. Only really looking to connect with other verified members.

Hoping to become an aspiring snowbunny here so hope I will be warmly welcomed. Just uploaded a verified video also :)

fd450e32-8114-4a49-9fba-8982a5fcfee81.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 10.06.27.png

Last edited:
Welcome to our community sweetie! You have a very YUMMY body and I hope your verification go's through soon and we get to see more of that sexy body of yours. :lips::qos: Tracey
Thanks for the nice welcome and sexy words Tracey . The verification has gone through now so look forward to exploring the site more and showing off my body more to the hot hung black men here :wub: :lips:

Young genuine white couple here (her 20s, him 30s). I have been fantasizing about huge sexy BBC and dominant black men for a while now and also with some encouragement from my bf we decided to join the site as a first step and see where it leads. New to B2W although are familiar with the lifestyle.

I believe I'm fairly attractive, slim figure , keep fit and active, new DD breasts , make up done, long hair and already been told I have an ass that is redoubtable built for BBC lol. I love to play and be naughty, very dirty mind. Enjoy showing off to hung black guys and my bf loves to see me do it. Seeing a big black cock grow hard and cum over me drives me wild! Not looking for other white guys currently but open to chatting and learning from other couples on the scene. Only really looking to connect with other verified members.

Hoping to become an aspiring snowbunny here so hope I will be warmly welcomed. Just uploaded a verified video also :)

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
Very sexy body! You'll look great being blacked I'm sure! New DDs? Who's idea was that? What size were you before?

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
Welcome you guys, Enjoy n have fun

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
Welcome to the site

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
IF THAT WASN'T A BOMB 💣 💥💥 INTRODUCTION TO YOU BEING NEW TO THIS SITE AND END IT WITH AN YOU UPLOAD VERIFICATION VIDEO, PROVING YOU REAL. SO IT CAN NIP THAT IN THE ASS BEFORE IT EVEN GET STARTED....CONFIDENCE TO BACK THAT ******* UP.

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
Wow

I think I will do too ;) Yes new DDs recently and very happy with them. My idea , wanted for a while and enjoy looking my best especially want to look as sexy as possible to turn black guys on too lol

Watch this it will show you the truth of the life your about to begin. Enjoy

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
Good job baby your life is gonna be a completely new thing..tell your hubby too be careful because that BBC is no joke compared to white boys

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
Looking great.

Watch this it will show you the truth of the life your about to begin. Enjoy
Thanks, I am familiar to an extent with the lifestyle and it is an interesting video but I have to be honest as much as I like these cuck & hotwife videos this one is not really doing it for me :LOL:

Back