New member Located in GA

KingHeavyClaps

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
New to the site but not new to this...

As of this year I've always been a supporter of IR's and IR sex/families/traditions. I feel like it was a serious re-write to a lot of stigmas or dead toxic traditions.

I'm actually apart of the BNWO and every day i'm faced with a challenge: What is a healthy reform for this?

As a Black King I have my fantasies as does we all and that doesn't call for any kind of reverse toxic lifestyle practices. I'd very much like to talk on this with people.

Btw i'm 30, Black (duh) and Polyam. ACTIVELY SEARCHING/LOOKING for confirmed snowbunnies. <<IF THAT'S YOU DM me.

Cucks may DM as well but don't get too comfy >__>

New to the site but not new to this...

As of this year I've always been a supporter of IR's and IR sex/families/traditions. I feel like it was a serious re-write to a lot of stigmas or dead toxic traditions.

I'm actually apart of the BNWO and every day i'm faced with a challenge: What is a healthy reform for this?

As a Black King I have my fantasies as does we all and that doesn't call for any kind of reverse toxic lifestyle practices. I'd very much like to talk on this with people.

Btw i'm 30, Black (duh) and Polyam. ACTIVELY SEARCHING/LOOKING for confirmed snowbunnies. <<IF THAT'S YOU DM me.

Cucks may DM as well but don't get too comfy >__>
I need a superior black man I would worship and obey and pleasure and I am very submissive and very loyal and very orally skilled in deepthroat full lips squeezing all the way down and swish it back and forth in my wet warm white mouth 234 206 7009

Back