Young genuine white couple here (her 20s, him 30s). I have been fantasizing about huge sexy BBC and dominant black men for a while now and also with some encouragement from my bf we decided to join the site as a first step and see where it leads. New to B2W although are familiar with the lifestyle.

I believe I'm fairly attractive, slim figure , keep fit and active, new DD breasts , make up done, long hair and already been told I have an ass that is redoubtable built for BBC lol. I love to play and be naughty, very dirty mind. Enjoy showing off to hung black guys and my bf loves to see me do it. Seeing a big black cock grow hard and cum over me drives me wild! Not looking for other white guys currently but open to chatting and learning from other couples on the scene. Only really looking to connect with other verified members.

Hoping to become an aspiring snowbunny here so hope I will be warmly welcomed. Just uploaded a verified video also :)

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
What country are you from?

Young genuine white couple here (her 20s, him 30s). I have been fantasizing about huge sexy BBC and dominant black men for a while now and also with some encouragement from my bf we decided to join the site as a first step and see where it leads. New to B2W although are familiar with the lifestyle.

I believe I'm fairly attractive, slim figure , keep fit and active, new DD breasts , make up done, long hair and already been told I have an ass that is redoubtable built for BBC lol. I love to play and be naughty, very dirty mind. Enjoy showing off to hung black guys and my bf loves to see me do it. Seeing a big black cock grow hard and cum over me drives me wild! Not looking for other white guys currently but open to chatting and learning from other couples on the scene. Only really looking to connect with other verified members.

Hoping to become an aspiring snowbunny here so hope I will be warmly welcomed. Just uploaded a verified video also :)

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
Lovely to meet you. Where are you from?

View attachment 4143634

View attachment 4143637
Absolutely sexy and hot. Welcome. I just joined myself but been fucking hot sexy snow bunnies for over 30 years

Attachments

• 671072f1-ebf0-42ad-afdc-6488033c6ee2.jpg
    671072f1-ebf0-42ad-afdc-6488033c6ee2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3
Back