Asking for a friend.. is there ever going back?

smashley

Female
Since discovering this site I can no longer find my bf attractive. Let me first say there is nothing particularly wrong with him. He takes care of himself, works a great job and still always makes time for me. It’s just.. he isn’t black. I don’t find myself fantasizing about us and our future anymore and definitely not in my alone time 😉🫣. To put it simple the thought of being with him is no longer a turn on and even though I’ve never been with a black man its all I can think about, is there something wrong with me?!
E37CBCF3-090A-42DE-88A9-D1E0DEA31333.jpeg

Since discovering this site I can no longer find my bf attractive. Let me first say there is nothing particularly wrong with him. He takes care of himself, works a great job and still always makes time for me. It’s just.. he isn’t black. I don’t find myself fantasizing about us and our future anymore and definitely not in my alone time 😉🫣. To put it simple the thought of being with him is no longer a turn on and even though I’ve never been with a black man its all I can think about, is there something wrong with me?!
View attachment 5846742
A catfish who seeks to trigger by stereotypes

Back