Asked husband to have BBC bf, now I have several...

My wife has a full time BBC bf now. She told me she needs him as much as she needs me. He comes over a lot stays the night and on weekends shell stay at his place. I enjoy all the creampies and live action. I love my wife but her pussy and sex life belongs to him. Me and him are very cool even hung out a few times. We are just 2 guys in love with the same woman.

Ever since my first BBC, I have wanted to have a full time bf to service my BBC desires. I had a regular for about 6 months, but I was wanting more. Now my husband and I have agreed for me to have as many BBC as needed to satisfy me. I currently have 5 bfs based on their schedules, etc. and I love to take their cum deep in my pussy. I want to have a BBC every day of the week and sometimes take pics, video or FaceTime for my hubby just to tease him until I decide to come home. On any given week, I stay at least 3-5 nights away from home. When I do get home, he loves my stretched out, wet pussy. That is his biggest turn on. Any comments or similar experiences?
Very hot but I think you are spending too much time away from your husband. Not healthy for your relationship.

Back