Asked husband to have BBC bf, now I have several...

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Beth4BBC, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Beth4BBC

Beth4BBC Member

Ever since my first BBC, I have wanted to have a full time bf to service my BBC desires. I had a regular for about 6 months, but I was wanting more. Now my husband and I have agreed for me to have as many BBC as needed to satisfy me. I currently have 5 bfs based on their schedules, etc. and I love to take their cum deep in my pussy. I want to have a BBC every day of the week and sometimes take pics, video or FaceTime for my hubby just to tease him until I decide to come home. On any given week, I stay at least 3-5 nights away from home. When I do get home, he loves my stretched out, wet pussy. That is his biggest turn on. Any comments or similar experiences?

2. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    Different strokes for different folks. Its all cool girl

Philmo likes this.
  3. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

What does you acting out your bisexual fantasies have to do with the topic???? :confused:

justalooking48 likes this.
  4. willsrvu

Might be cool, but it is off topic.

The bi and gay pseudo cucks get upset when they get dumped on for their sexual proclivities, which they have no right to bitch about if they are going to insist on shoving their crap in everybody's faces in threads where it doesn't belong, like in this one.

Maybe if everyone gave each other and respected each others space, this site could flow along without a lot of the drama its been subject to.

5. willsrvu

Nice! It's about time a separate section was made to accommodate this stuff.

Now maybe everyone can post their stuff where it can be freely discussed among those with an interest and not irritate those who don't.

Hopefully, everyone will respect each other's space.

6. Beth4BBC

Beth4BBC Member

So, has anyone had several bfs and/or just can't get enough BBC? The more the better for me personally...

NowADaze likes this.
  7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    wow ... this story took a wild turn! I bet 1cumm has the corner on some good "hooch" though ...
    GIF_confused3.gif

Virginia Knight likes this.
  8. Beth4BBC

Beth4BBC Member

Well said willsrvu!!

9. ray0201

ray0201 Member

WISH I was a neighbour- would offer you my TBC to u

10. cmarquette20

cmarquette20 New Member

i'm a bbc that has a bbc loving gf. her husband has move out of the bedroom and i move in. so now i'm her live in bbc. now we fuck everyday and she shares my bbc with her two daughters, sister-in-laws, and her mother. me and her husband are best of friends. so it great

11. cmarquette20

cmarquette20 New Member

i don't have to lie. my bbc loving gf and her family does any thing i want. i'm a very talented man and being from my family, a man don't lie about nothing we do.

ArdRi likes this.
  12. Back to the initial topic, my wife has a full time black boyfriend and sees him I would say 3 to 4 nights a week. She spends the night and comes back in the morning. My wife brings back home a soaking wet pussy. He fills her up with huge huge loads. She does have a guy she meets a few times a month for wild sex and had another guy who is huge but as she says not great in bed.

ray0201 and NowADaze like this.
  13. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Virginia, I really think Howard Stern needs you on his staff...you smoke out BS so well...how the fuck do you do it..but in rereading this guy posts..the grammar gets my attention..if they can't communicate..then it's a retard's fantasy bullshit...am I being too harsh...osp

14. Beth4BBC

Beth4BBC Member

I agree. Last post was total BS and you were on it! Plus, gross and really not the point of this discussion. Wives that have BBC bfs are the point, not fucking whomever you can get your dick in. Plus, I'm a stickler for grammar, so if you can't type have someone do it for you!

Virginia Knight likes this.
  15. cmarquette20

cmarquette20 New Member

i'm trying to get my gf daughter a bbc that is better than me Mr or Mrs Va. i'm a man that travels a lot to see my children in different states. i'm looking for friends that is in the lifestyle that understand that i know its not right of me in do what i do. no i'm not trying disrespect you women up here.

16. IRsexCPL

IRsexCPL Member

17. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

18. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I agree OSP, and you're NOT being too harsh.