Ask MISTRESS

Pandemic Online Chat or Meetup IRL

• Total voters
White cuckold husband wannbe here, should i try to see a prodom here in the nyc area ti start to express submission?

Reactions: wit
Yes. If you have the time, discipline, money and respect for the workers and the industry- it can be a wonderful relationship.
I am deeply indebted to several
Pros, more in regards to the psychology safety, and BDSM. This allowed Me to create cuckold training that’s strictly my own.

what is the honest opinion and mood of the Black women seeing the number of white women wanting to be Blacked and the Black men willing doing so resulting in many multiracial births?
Conversly, what is the role of the Black woman in the movements of the soft invasion and/or the BNWO?

Serious questions

How do I seriously get my wife to go black?
She has to want it, darling.

But there is a lot you can do. Perhaps take her to a sex club or vacation locations where you may encounter bulls who are there to find people like yourselves. Or maybe even start with a dance club and encourage her to explore other races to dance with- just mixing it up. (No not very Black Man wants your white wife, naturally.)
This may be hard during these times. Maybe even just watching black actors and comment on their sexiness - she may agree.

I know travel allows Me to let more of My inhibitors to loosen. What happens in _______ may not stay there she may develop a real taste for the exquisite flavor of a Black Man. Good luck.

what is the honest opinion and mood of the Black women seeing the number of white women wanting to be Blacked and the Black men willing doing so resulting in many multiracial births?
Conversly, what is the role of the Black woman in the movements of the soft invasion and/or the BNWO?

Serious questions
I am not a black woman. I will, therefore, not attempt to answer this. Staying in in My lane. Thanks.

She has to want it, darling.

But there is a lot you can do. Perhaps take her to a sex club or vacation locations where you may encounter bulls who are there to find people like yourselves. Or maybe even start with a dance club and encourage her to explore other races to dance with- just mixing it up. (No not very Black Man wants your white wife, naturally.)
This may be hard during these times. Maybe even just watching black actors and comment on their sexiness - she may agree.

I know travel allows Me to let more of My inhibitors to loosen. What happens in _______ may not stay there she may develop a real taste for the exquisite flavor of a Black Man. Good luck.
I appreciate that Queen. 2 things, we have been to Jamaica and it was dope as hell but she didn't budge. I think maybe it was because we were with another couple. Family. Also I have a close jamaican friend who is dying to fuck her.

I appreciate that Queen. 2 things, we have been to Jamaica and it was dope as hell but she didn't budge. I think maybe it was because we were with another couple. Family. Also I have a close jamaican friend who is dying to fuck her.
Idea: Tell her you want her to have a night of being the total center of attention at home. Buy her a dress she would feel sexy in - not your preference -hers. Tell her anything can happen and you want her to feel permission to have whatever she wants. Plan a simple dinner you can’t fuck up. You have to attend to the food and your guests. You will be in the background only. Invite your friend over for dinner- you cook and let them get acquainted. Set the mood. Tell him to flirt lightly and be slow. Magic could happen. Being submissive doesn’t mean you can’t take responsibility for making things happens. 😘

Idea: Tell her you want her to have a night of being the total center of attention at home. Buy her a dress she would feel sexy in - not your preference -hers. Tell her anything can happen and you want her to feel permission to have whatever she wants. Plan a simple dinner you can’t fuck up. You have to attend to the food and your guests. You will be in the background only. Invite your friend over for dinner- you cook and let them get acquainted. Set the mood. Tell him to flirt lightly and be slow. Magic could happen. Being submissive doesn’t mean you can’t take responsibility for making things happens. 😘
Being submissive? I'd love to know more and her 40th is coming up...

That’s a different story, just how I roll. But if you want her to be a “hot wife” it’s all about her pleasure- so she has to want it.

Back