Asian Women

I was in the military for 20 yrs, been around the world and and have fucked many nationalities. I’ve told my civilians friends about Asians girls. They are the most polite and sweeties female you will ever meet in public. Don’t fall for that shyt.
Behind closed doors they are the ultimate freaks. Especially Japanese females. They will do just about anything if they are into you. Filipino females will never say no to the dick. Any time anywhere. If you are into kinky, freaky. Asian girls are the most open about things like that in my experience.

I was in the military for 20 yrs, been around the world and and have fucked many nationalities. I’ve told my civilians friends about Asians girls. They are the most polite and sweeties female you will ever meet in public. Don’t fall for that shyt.
Behind closed doors they are the ultimate freaks. Especially Japanese females. They will do just about anything if they are into you. Filipino females will never say no to the dick. Any time anywhere. If you are into kinky, freaky. Asian girls are the most open about things like that in my experience.
Yes you are right! In fact military BBC is my favorite! 😘👅♠️🪖🍆💦FB73C288-5F2A-493A-B2E2-192E21047205.jpeg

Asian pussy is good and exotic. Soft and very submissive and you can have it your way like Burger King! My only dislike is that I have never been able to able to fuck any Asian pussy all night long like I wanted too, only a few hours at best so I haven't had enough Asian! ☹

your profile says "male" so you either stole this pic or haven't figured out how to change your profile information after being on the site for 9 years.
The Queen has many online helpers. I am one of them, speaking on her behalf. You can learn more about her only at the Heidiao Queen Community. She is 100% REAL and her photos are not stolen. You can listen to her interviews on Keys and Anklets and the Consenting Adults podcast.

Back