Asian Wife - New Member

asianwife4u

Couple
First of all we are a married couple for 10 years. She is a 37 year old Asian with strong sexual desires much like myself. She has always liked dressing sexy and is not shy at all in the bedroom. Noi has always enjoyed pleasing herself and loves her large collection of vibrators and sex toys (I always am buying her something new to try). I have always had the fantasy of watching her with another guy. This has been on my mind for years but the desire has grown stronger recently. The though of her being pleased by another guy is a real turn on. She loves to play with herself while I watch and video her. She will make herself come at least 3 or 4 times before she is done and is quite vocal while she is turned on.

First of all she does like me to watch her while she plays with her toys and even gets turned on by me taking photos and videos of her pleasing herself and always makes the joke about her vibrator as her lover. She has large natural breasts and also lately she has been showing them off more than before when we go out shopping or whatever. But the number one thing that makes me think she has the same fantasy is that she suggested we watch 365 on Netflix together in bed. Now I know she has always liked the bad guy type and loves to be fucked hard and spanked especially when she is close to orgasm. If you have seen the movie you will know exactly what I mean here. In the scenes where she is being dominated and fucked hard I can tell she is getting very turned on. About half way though she takes out her favorite vibrator and starts to play with herself. She is moaning and breathing heavy touching her hard nipples and grinding the toy into her wet pussy. I look at her face and can see her watching the guy and it is obvious that she is masturbating to him while I watch and video her.

She recently got her first King Cock Black dildo and was so turned on using it. She now really has a thing for black cock. We hope to post some photos if everyone likes.

red.jpg

Last edited:
First of all we are a married couple for 10 years. She is a 37 year old Asian with strong sexual desires much like myself. She has always liked dressing sexy and is not shy at all in the bedroom. Noi has always enjoyed pleasing herself and loves her large collection of vibrators and sex toys (I always am buying her something new to try). I have always had the fantasy of watching her with another guy. This has been on my mind for years but the desire has grown stronger recently. The though of her being pleased by another guy is a real turn on. She loves to play with herself while I watch and video her. She will make herself come at least 3 or 4 times before she is done and is quite vocal while she is turned on.

First of all she does like me to watch her while she plays with her toys and even gets turned on by me taking photos and videos of her pleasing herself and always makes the joke about her vibrator as her lover. She has large natural breasts and also lately she has been showing them off more than before when we go out shopping or whatever. But the number one thing that makes me think she has the same fantasy is that she suggested we watch 365 on Netflix together in bed. Now I know she has always liked the bad guy type and loves to be fucked hard and spanked especially when she is close to orgasm. If you have seen the movie you will know exactly what I mean here. In the scenes where she is being dominated and fucked hard I can tell she is getting very turned on. About half way though she takes out her favorite vibrator and starts to play with herself. She is moaning and breathing heavy touching her hard nipples and grinding the toy into her wet pussy. I look at her face and can see her watching the guy and it is obvious that she is masturbating to him while I watch and video her.

She recently got her first King Cock Black dildo and was so turned on using it. She now really has a thing for black cock. We hope to post some photos if everyone likes.

View attachment 4814011

View attachment 4814011
She’s fucking hot!

View attachment 4814011
(y)

Reactions: wit

View attachment 4814011

View attachment 4814011
Wanna slide my 9 between those JUICY Titties after we 69

View attachment 4814011
Beautiful.

Back