8PlusInchBBC

Male
Real Person
I didn’t know when I heard from her hubby that Jane had never been with any man but him. Talk sounded simple enough. He was visiting with his wife and she wanted to try another man. We talked a month before he arrived and on the day of, true to his word, he called me up.

I arrived at the hotel at midnight with a bottle of massage oil expecting some fun. When I got there he came down the lift and led me upstairs to the room. The entire time my cock was throbbing in anticipation for what would happen.

I got in and took my clothes off waiting for Jane who showed up in her pyjamas, I thought ready for bed and yet so happily surprised to see me. She hopped in the shower before I could say a word and appeared back with a towel on.

I put her on the couch in their hotel living room and began to massage her body. She was shy and tight and would flinch a bit initially, maybe unsure of what she was doing. But eventually she loosened up as I began to feel between her thighs. After 20 minutes of warning her up she began to claw on me, getting excited for what lay ahead.

She wouldn’t look me in the face, I think out of shame, and I noticed she wore a rosary bracelet around her ankle and the fact that I was about to possible defile the innocence of a prior to now good, Catholic wife made my cock begin to throb.

She was beginning to moan so I took my cue and settled between her legs to eat her delicious tight pussy. She tasted amazing and every time I hit the right spot with my tongue I would feel her pussy drip juice onto it. I ate her pussy deep and she was arching to meet my tongue when I plunged it deep into her pussy and she fucked my tongue hard till she came on my face.

When she looked at me after her first orgasm, I realized this innocent seeming woman was hungrier than a starving bear. She wanted more and grabbed my head pushing it into her pussy as she rode my face hard to another orgasm, this time squirting on my face.

She hadn’t even began to enjoy the cock I had brought for her but she was more than happy to try it now. Her husband had asked me to bring two things: massage oil and condoms. I had brought both.

I reached for a condom as she grabbed my cock with her husband watching. She looked at her husband and smiled while she began to stroke my cock. She rubbed it against the outside of her now soaking wet but still tight pussy. Then she plunged the tip into her warm tight hole. I felt my cock stiffen more and she took me slowly at first, grinding her hips bit by bit down my cock.

After 5 minutes working my cock into her slowly, I began to feel my balls reach her pussy lips. I had buried every one of my 8 1/2 inches into Jane’s pussy. I was in her bare, not sure if she was on birth control or not, fertile or not. Her husband looked very worried but she waved off his concerns.

She took my cock slowly at first but after about 10 minutes she began to take more and more harder and harder. I felt the entire length of her pussy contracting on my cock as she came again and she covered my cock with her cream. I pulled out, surprised that I had managed to stay that long without cumming in her.

She looked unsatisfied and said we should keep fucking and she would finish me off with her mouth. Her husband agreed with some relief at least knowing I would not cum inside her pussy.

She took me in missionary this time looking in my eyes with intense desire. I could hear the rosary jangling as he wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me into her pussy as far as I could go. This time we fucked like possessed animals. We were covered in sweat and oil and we met each other’s rhythms perfectly. I could feel her pussy soften as it took my entire cock balls to tip in sweeter strokes by the minute.

I could feel her pussy begin to leak and froth as she started to cum again. This time she was taking me with her. She dug her feels into my ass and pulled me right against her chest. “Your mouth?” I asked her. She didn’t respond. “Can I pull out and…”. She cut me off telling me no. I knew what was happening at that moment.

Jane, the innocent Malaysian housewife, had no plans of letting me pull out ever. She had played this part, pretending she was just along for the ride. She was the one at the wheel now and she wanted every drop of my cum shot deep inside her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around me and the smell of sex and sweat, her husband watching with what I imagine to be horror, and the feeling of my cock in her hot, velvet soaking, wet pussy drove me close to a massive orgasm. I told her I was cumming and she looked me in the eyes telling me to give her all my cum.

She grabbed my ass and wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to feel my balls throb and release. I fought as hard as I could before she felt me spurt the load I had denied her for at an hour and a half.

As the first drops of cum began to exit the tip of my cock, Jane pulled the entire length of my cock deep inside her pussy. She held me still as I moan, writhed and then filled her to the brim with every drop of cum in my balls. She squeezed my cock until every drop had entered her and then held me there until my cock started to soften.

She let me go after giving me a kiss on the cheek and thanking me with a smile. She lay in the couch with her legs up as her husband watched her wipe the cum off her legs in absolute horror. He asked me to get showered immediately and I did, feeling the tension in the air.

I got dressed and said goodbye quickly. As I closed the door and left I heard arguing from inside. The husband must have been furious at what we did. I texted him telling him thanks and apologising saying we got carried away.

An hour later he responded saying they had talked and everything was fine. She had promised to never do it again. And they asked to see me again the next evening.

I laughed when he said that we didn’t need condoms since we had fucked bareback the first time. He just made me promise to only cum outside her pussy. I happily agreed but in my mind I knew…….

The look she has given me when I was spurting cum deep inside her womb, the hunger with which her pussy devoured my cum, she was addicted. Her fantasy had become a reality and the reality had met her expectations. Now she was untamed and ready to push her boundaries.

Two more meets will follow with the rules becoming boundaries to break. And yes she would drain my balls every time deep inside her hungry pussy.

Part 2 cumming later…..

I didn’t know when I heard from her hubby that Jane had never been with any man but him. Talk sounded simple enough. He was visiting with his wife and she wanted to try another man. We talked a month before he arrived and on the day of, true to his word, he called me up.

I arrived at the hotel at midnight with a bottle of massage oil expecting some fun. When I got there he came down the lift and led me upstairs to the room. The entire time my cock was throbbing in anticipation for what would happen.

I got in and took my clothes off waiting for Jane who showed up in her pyjamas, I thought ready for bed and yet so happily surprised to see me. She hopped in the shower before I could say a word and appeared back with a towel on.

I put her on the couch in their hotel living room and began to massage her body. She was shy and tight and would flinch a bit initially, maybe unsure of what she was doing. But eventually she loosened up as I began to feel between her thighs. After 20 minutes of warning her up she began to claw on me, getting excited for what lay ahead.

She wouldn’t look me in the face, I think out of shame, and I noticed she wore a rosary bracelet around her ankle and the fact that I was about to possible defile the innocence of a prior to now good, Catholic wife made my cock begin to throb.

She was beginning to moan so I took my cue and settled between her legs to eat her delicious tight pussy. She tasted amazing and every time I hit the right spot with my tongue I would feel her pussy drip juice onto it. I ate her pussy deep and she was arching to meet my tongue when I plunged it deep into her pussy and she fucked my tongue hard till she came on my face.

When she looked at me after her first orgasm, I realized this innocent seeming woman was hungrier than a starving bear. She wanted more and grabbed my head pushing it into her pussy as she rode my face hard to another orgasm, this time squirting on my face.

She hadn’t even began to enjoy the cock I had brought for her but she was more than happy to try it now. Her husband had asked me to bring two things: massage oil and condoms. I had brought both.

I reached for a condom as she grabbed my cock with her husband watching. She looked at her husband and smiled while she began to stroke my cock. She rubbed it against the outside of her now soaking wet but still tight pussy. Then she plunged the tip into her warm tight hole. I felt my cock stiffen more and she took me slowly at first, grinding her hips bit by bit down my cock.

After 5 minutes working my cock into her slowly, I began to feel my balls reach her pussy lips. I had buried every one of my 8 1/2 inches into Jane’s pussy. I was in her bare, not sure if she was on birth control or not, fertile or not. Her husband looked very worried but she waved off his concerns.

She took my cock slowly at first but after about 10 minutes she began to take more and more harder and harder. I felt the entire length of her pussy contracting on my cock as she came again and she covered my cock with her cream. I pulled out, surprised that I had managed to stay that long without cumming in her.

She looked unsatisfied and said we should keep fucking and she would finish me off with her mouth. Her husband agreed with some relief at least knowing I would not cum inside her pussy.

She took me in missionary this time looking in my eyes with intense desire. I could hear the rosary jangling as he wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me into her pussy as far as I could go. This time we fucked like possessed animals. We were covered in sweat and oil and we met each other’s rhythms perfectly. I could feel her pussy soften as it took my entire cock balls to tip in sweeter strokes by the minute.

I could feel her pussy begin to leak and froth as she started to cum again. This time she was taking me with her. She dug her feels into my ass and pulled me right against her chest. “Your mouth?” I asked her. She didn’t respond. “Can I pull out and…”. She cut me off telling me no. I knew what was happening at that moment.

Jane, the innocent Malaysian housewife, had no plans of letting me pull out ever. She had played this part, pretending she was just along for the ride. She was the one at the wheel now and she wanted every drop of my cum shot deep inside her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around me and the smell of sex and sweat, her husband watching with what I imagine to be horror, and the feeling of my cock in her hot, velvet soaking, wet pussy drove me close to a massive orgasm. I told her I was cumming and she looked me in the eyes telling me to give her all my cum.

She grabbed my ass and wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to feel my balls throb and release. I fought as hard as I could before she felt me spurt the load I had denied her for at an hour and a half.

As the first drops of cum began to exit the tip of my cock, Jane pulled the entire length of my cock deep inside her pussy. She held me still as I moan, writhed and then filled her to the brim with every drop of cum in my balls. She squeezed my cock until every drop had entered her and then held me there until my cock started to soften.

She let me go after giving me a kiss on the cheek and thanking me with a smile. She lay in the couch with her legs up as her husband watched her wipe the cum off her legs in absolute horror. He asked me to get showered immediately and I did, feeling the tension in the air.

I got dressed and said goodbye quickly. As I closed the door and left I heard arguing from inside. The husband must have been furious at what we did. I texted him telling him thanks and apologising saying we got carried away.

An hour later he responded saying they had talked and everything was fine. She had promised to never do it again. And they asked to see me again the next evening.

I laughed when he said that we didn’t need condoms since we had fucked bareback the first time. He just made me promise to only cum outside her pussy. I happily agreed but in my mind I knew…….

The look she has given me when I was spurting cum deep inside her womb, the hunger with which her pussy devoured my cum, she was addicted. Her fantasy had become a reality and the reality had met her expectations. Now she was untamed and ready to push her boundaries.

Two more meets will follow with the rules becoming boundaries to break. And yes she would drain my balls every time deep inside her hungry pussy.

Part 2 cumming later…..
nice story. love it when Asian women give themselves to black men. would love for that to have been my wife

Part 2 cumming later…..
that is a great recounting and sounds exceptionally hot! thanks for taking the time to share!

Back