As a bull tell what’s some of your favorite moments

My favorite moment was when I had met a couple whom I had been wanting to speak to for a while. I had driven to their place after getting work done to my car. On the night I had arrived the wife greeted me with an unexpected kiss which caught me by surprise. Afterwards she had taken me to the kitchen where I would meet her husband who was pretty laid back. After 30 minutes of conversation and drinking we made our way to the bedroom. Mind you I spent maybe a few months trying to get to this point. Once undressed I had to taste that pussy. Shortly before entering that delicious pussy she wanted to taste my BBC. Once inside I pounded her like she owed me money. I was in disbelief because I had been wanting her really bad for quite sometime. The best part was fucking her as the husband watched in their bed. After the first round I came on her back and he licked it up. After a short break we had gone in for round 2 but this time we were doing fucklicking. I creampied her this time. After I came I lay back in exhaustion as her husband cleaned us both. That was awesome!! We still talk to this day.
I wanna be like you when I grow up lol

Back