Arkansas cuck and hotwife.

Poe

Couple
Been in love since we first saw eachother. Even more with her playing with very select friends. Ours moved a few months ago so we are definitely looking for a new one. When he was here she would play a few times a month. Either together or alone. Anytime Ali felt the need or she would do sweet things like making movies or setting up a getaway for us all for special occasions. I. E. Xmas, bday anniversaries. I love to watch her cum on a huge bull. And him cum deep in her. I do my duties of dressing her gettong anythings needed for them both if I am there. Liked letting her getaway alone with her bull for overnights or weekends also and come back to me used and happy to tell me all about it while i clean her up. We have always had amazing sex this just taught us how to fully open up and enjoy life fully.

Attachments

• MOVIE.mp4
    18.1 MB
Last edited:
Been in love since we first saw eachother. Even more with her playing with very select friends. Ours moved a few months ago so we are definitely looking for a new one. When he was here she would play a few times a month. Either together or alone. Anytime Ali felt the need or she would do sweet things like making movies or setting up a getaway for us all for special occasions. I. E. Xmas, bday anniversaries. I love to watch her cum on a huge bull. And him cum deep in her. I do my duties of dressing her gettong anythings needed for them both if I am there. Liked letting her getaway alone with her bull for overnights or weekends also and come back to me used and happy to tell me all about it while i clean her up. We have always had amazing sex this just taught us how to fully open up and enjoy life fully.
This write-up and your video are truly moving to me. Really genuine and honest; I Love It :)

Reactions: Poe
This is an awesome introduction. Get to read about them, then the video....adorable couple, then get to see her getting black cock.

Reactions: Poe
FUCKIMG BRILLIANT VIDEO THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

great movie! She's hot love to have a wife like her!

Back