Are you obsessed with Black Dick?

I love it when someone's wife is obsessed with this BBC and feels like she has to have it stretching her and filling her up regularly and she has her hubby making her appointments to get dick'd down consistently!♠️

I get calls when I'm at work, when I'm in bed to come over and give the wife what she needs to satisfy her black cravings! I even get called over when she's acting up to come over and fuck the attitude right out of her! The BBC is what every marriage needs for all occasions!♠️

I love it when someone's wife is obsessed with this BBC and feels like she has to have it stretching her and filling her up regularly and she has her hubby making her appointments to get dick'd down consistently!♠️

I get calls when I'm at work, when I'm in bed to come over and give the wife what she needs to satisfy her black cravings! I even get called over when she's acting up to come over and fuck the attitude right out of her! The BBC is what every marriage needs for all occasions!♠️
💯 agree although I would expand to all relationships not just marriage, BBC in my opinion enhances and brings excitement to relationships 😀

Be honest. If you are, why and how did it become that way?
With a friend in the service. I didn’t just give him blowjobs. He took charge and started fucking my mouth and ass. Filling me with his cum. For some reason I began what seemed like an addiction. He had th large strong magnificent cock and large full balls that I learn to lightly tug on as he face fucked me. When he began fucking my ass. It was more of an act of submission. He told me how to arch my back and told me to fuck myself on his cock. I had never really been submissive to anyone before but for him I was a total pussy boi whore
I became addicted to the way he smelled, the way he made me do things just how he wanted. The taste of his cum. I think he did it on purpose somehow but he began to withhold the sex from me. I was addicted. It got to the point that I would be on my knees, un doing his belt, begging to let me suck His perfect very large cock. Begging for his potent strong cum. Asking him Please Please fuck me and make me do all the nasty things he wanted
Ever since those days, I can be standing at a urinal or even just at a counter and if a strong Black Man or boy comes very near me. My knees get weak. I love Black Cock. I crave Black Man’s cum.
I am a bitch for virtually any Black Man. I love to suck cock and swallow cum from any and all ages and races. I am an admitted gay faggot. Though almost everyone that doesn’t know me well would be sure that I am straight.
But for a Black Cock And Black Cum, it’s my true obsession and addiction. I beg for it. I’d fall on my knees and worship it

Last edited:
Certainly. There is just something fascinating for me as a white woman in the magnificence of an erect Black penis. I enjoy pictures of them so much! I just feel the need to "take care" of them! I am also fascinated by Black sperm. Whenever my bf would climax up in me I was exhilarated at the thought that somehow it could "magically" make me - a white woman- produce a black baby. I find this incredibly arousing and fascinating. Whenever he would climax on my white breasts or on my face I would sort of play with it with the same thoughts. I love tasting and swallowing it as well taking his essence into me. That's what I like to think anyway.
This woman gets it. Treat the black man like the king he is and enjoy the magic of his seed

Love this thread and yes my wife is addicted to big black cocks , we have had some great times in the UK , we were laughing and remembering a few great times , like , my job took us to Wolverhampton UK great place for bbc , anyway , one night in the pub we met a lovely couple getting to know them over time we realised they were into swinging like us and she loved bbc , one evening she opened up telling us she had one lover with one huge cock and would love share him with Kim if she was interested, us husbands were delighted and both agreed , Tim told me his cock was huge and very thick and it took Janet a few sessions to get used to it , Janet called him and set up a meeting , she told us he was very excited. We all arrived at his house introducing himself to kim and his friends three bbc , drinks flowed Tim and I retired to the tv room , Tim asked if I would like to go see the girls in action as Ralph didn’t mind , wow , Kim was sitting on one huge cock while sucking another,Janet was being DP with Ralph’s tongue down her throat and his mate fucking her ass , we sat watching it was so good , Kim and Janet were so into it they didn’t notice us there , at one stage they rested that when I saw Ralph’s cock no joke it was huge and thick , as they sat Kim saw it her face was a picture , she went over sat next to him , they kissed and she started to play with his cock , it grew , Kim was astonished about the size it grew but she wanted it , Ralph looked over to me , are you sure Kim can and want to take and understand once in she will be mine just like Janet is , for the next couple of hours Ralph eased his cock into Kim until it was buried deep and she was comfortable with it , then the evening really turned into a fuck fest the final show was all four guys shot cum all over the two wives.

Back