Are you either obsessed or addicted to youre BBC desire?

I'm 24 years old so not a cuckold by any means.I do like girls and having sex with them but the only men I will play with is black men.

I messed around with older white men and not saying I never will again but I first went black at 22 and I have been addicted ever since.Lost count of how many black cocks I had pound me.Lol
I post ads on Craigslist trying to find a ongoing black bull that will make me his boytoy but haven't had to much luck.
What got me hooked is probably how I submit to the black man and how he just takes me and fucks me.So far a black cock is the only thing that gave me a prostate orgasm and I absolutely love it.
Fantasy is for a black couple to have a threesome with me and have the black wife teach me how to properly ride and please a black cock
Here is my body
What do you guys think :)

Attachments

• IMG_3381.JPG
    IMG_3381.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3382.JPG
    IMG_3382.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 29
Obsessed with getting BBC for wife. She got tattoo on her pussy and to watch her undress and have a guy touch her was such a turn on. With her love for black men I figure perfect setup. She says no but brings it up in the bed and has went with 2 black guys I have set up for her. A few drinks and hot black guy around and she will play. But it's only thing on my mind all the time is every time we go out want to have black guy there

The eternal question many husbands ought to ask themselves is: How deep would you love to go into the Cuckold lifestyle? How further down the Rabbit Hole would you want your wife to travel to become the Hotwife you imagine her becoming?

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/going-deep-into-lifestyle.html

As far as me I'm not in it with bull will take what comes along the way. But as for wife she loves to be dominated and pushed further. I would love to see her all out with total control of bull. I like the fact she will do stuff we never tried or she said no to as I seen her in past with bull. Yes I want that hot wife the will go all out with no limits.

Back