Are you either obsessed or addicted to youre BBC desire?

I am completely addicted to having BBC in my life sexually, either pleasing my wife which greatly pleases me or on my knee’s worshipping one of god’s greatest and most delicious creations, the big black cock and praying as I worship that wonderful black cock, he will unleash a huge fury of salty but sweet nectar onto my tongue for me to taste and savor and to let me know that I worshipped his cock satisfactory and thus, received my just reward as a sexually inferior white male with a little boy cock that’s in chastity where little white boy cocks belong.

I am completely addicted to having BBC in my life sexually, either pleasing my wife which greatly pleases me or on my knee’s worshipping one of god’s greatest and most delicious creations, the big black cock and praying as I worship that wonderful black cock, he will unleash a huge fury of salty but sweet nectar onto my tongue for me to taste and savor and to let me know that I worshipped his cock satisfactory and thus, received my just reward as a sexually inferior white male with a little boy cock that’s in chastity where little white boy cocks belong.
I relate to your wants and your attitude about tasty thick black cum being your reward.

I am, since I was 15. I started having interracial fantasies then and since it never stopped. I’d say 99% of the times I touch myself I’m thinking of black male(s), some rare times even of black women and I’m not lesbian/bisexual... and this addiction is only getting stronger
is the urge getting harder to resist babe?

Attachments

• 1578104915902.jpg
    1578104915902.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 1578110976413.jpg
    1578110976413.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 1578103211907.jpg
    1578103211907.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 1578111411884.jpg
    1578111411884.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 34
Tell the truth, I feel uncomfortable, squirmy around Black Men in public..hard for me not to stare at Their crotches. This had resulted in reactions ranging from disgust anger amusement to following me home and proposed sex . in Harris County Jail, hard staring got me nine months in a cell with 4 Black Men, cell bitch dorm whore

Tell the truth, I feel uncomfortable, squirmy around Black Men in public..hard for me not to stare at Their crotches. This had resulted in reactions ranging from disgust anger amusement to following me home and proposed sex . in Harris County Jail, hard staring got me nine months in a cell with 4 Black Men, cell bitch dorm whore
😍♠️ I need to be a cell bitch dorm whore. Sounds wonderful.

Sure as long as you don't mind a) servicing 4 BBC every night, b) bring whored out on commissary days, c) appear feminine inside the block, d) domestic chores a must
I met/ chatted to a 'gent' 15 years ago at a swingers club, who ended up inside for 5 years and had only been out for 12 months or so when I met him. He was a CD/ sissy and was one of the leaders 'bitch/gf' for that whole 5 years. He said it was the only way he was going to survive the whole sentence without being repeatedly beaten and raped. You're correct as far as him trying to look feminine the whole time (best he could) but the gang leader/ bf was very protective of 'her' and 'she' rarely had to have sex with other inmates. But as you said, he did have to do chores, clean etc. and obviously supply him with all the daily sex he desired, but they actually became quite close and sort of loved each other in the end he said. The bf would always get her lingerie/ perfume/ razors/ make up etc.... but also chocolates, cd's. dvd's.
But he did say, if it wasn't for being able to act/ pull off a willing genuine sissy role, he would have never got out of there alive. Before he went in, he said he was at best bi-curious, by the time he was out, he only identified as transgender and was quite happy that way. It was a fascinating conversation and was amazed the life he lived inside as well as being a 'willing' sex slave.

I met/ chatted to a 'gent' 15 years ago at a swingers club, who ended up inside for 5 years and had only been out for 12 months or so when I met him. He was a CD/ sissy and was one of the leaders 'bitch/gf' for that whole 5 years. He said it was the only way he was going to survive the whole sentence without being repeatedly beaten and raped. You're correct as far as him trying to look feminine the whole time (best he could) but the gang leader/ bf was very protective of 'her' and 'she' rarely had to have sex with other inmates. But as you said, he did have to do chores, clean etc. and obviously supply him with all the daily sex he desired, but they actually became quite close and sort of loved each other in the end he said. The bf would always get her lingerie/ perfume/ razors/ make up etc.... but also chocolates, cd's. dvd's.
But he did say, if it wasn't for being able to act/ pull off a willing genuine sissy role, he would have never got out of there alive. Before he went in, he said he was at best bi-curious, by the time he was out, he only identified as transgender and was quite happy that way. It was a fascinating conversation and was amazed the life he lived inside as well as being a 'willing' sex slave.
It is without doubt a singular experience. It's good that your friend was protected by bf. Had plenty of rough sex, in and out of incarceration, but I always enjoyed pushing limits so wasn't a bad thing for me.

A warning for those obsessed with BBC: careful what you wish for, you might get it in spades !! Realize if you take this path and then suddenly find, in the act of sex, you don't then you only have yourself to blame. Do you expect to turn a Black Man on and then refuse to culminate His pleasure? If you are just having fantasies be better to just be alone, reality might be very different. And look at taking BBC as a workout, muscles need to be trained, behaviors developed. Size up using toys and during oral sex, swallow if you start to gag. Also feeling the gag reflex on one's dick is VERY pleasurable , be aware of this

Is it to the point that blacks are picking up on our feminine desires and statues, then following up with demanding use of our boypussy?

.hard for me not to stare at Their crotches. This had resulted in reactions ranging from disgust anger amusement to following me home and proposed sex .
Did you submit to sex with any that followed you home, and the better question could I refuse sex with a black cock that followed me home and then proposed sex? If he demanded my white pussy, is it his right to use my pussy as he likes. If I submit and he then demands my wife after taking me am I duty bound to provide her, willing or not? This may be the reality, if I bring this home.

Back