Are white women interested in older black men?

I am 64 and nearly all the women I share a bed with at 15 to 20 years or more younger than me. A few years ago I fucked a 19 year old, we still get together every now and then. So if you are sane and civil there are plenty of women that would like to wrap their pussy around your cock.
Amen and yes, similar experience as well.

Have been with older and younger. Of course the younger have great recovery, but there's nothing like an older man that can go for a long time and not cum and push me over the top and have multiple orgasms, with their experience and of course large cocks

In London one as we sat in the hotel bar we got chatting to Reggie an older black around 63 very nice and flirty who was also staying there , we crossed paths on many occasions, one evening as I waited in the bar for hubby , Reggie came in , seeing me alone he came over leant over and said , if your ever alone at night I’m in room 645 and I’m her for another week ,now, I found Reggie very appealing so my mind was working and feeling a little wet thinking about his proposal, that night I told hubby he just said go and enjoy , at breakfast Reggie was alone eating , I walked past him smiled and said , see you at 10 pm .
I dressed in only my nightie and walked down the corridor to 645 , Reggie opened totally naked , he looked so good , held my hand walked me to his bed removed my nightie, we kissed and he took over and kissed me all over , feeling his black skin made me so slutty so I gave in to his advances, I took hold of his cock , thick with a huge head , he fell on his bed and I sucked and licked his ass , I wanted his cock deep in my mouth but being so thick and long I gagged a lot , he through me over on my back and sucked my clit giving me my first orgasm , he then spread my legs holding my ankles , he stared moved forward and rubbed his cock over my clit , being so wet his head opened me and he slowly pushed it all in , Reggie fucked me in every position for a 63 year old he had so much stamina and knew how to use his huge cock , the surprise was the amount of cum he produced and I enjoyed ever drop he gave me .

I've always believed that age is just a number. My husband is 13 years older than me. I once dated a guy even older. Why? In my opinion, older guys are more emotionally stable and can accurately define their needs and expectations. I don't mean only bed matters, but more everyday functioning in the family and society. I will not hide that I met a much older guy more out of curiosity, but I really liked his approach to life: I was captivated by his extensive experience, caution in making decisions, peace of mind and caring. These features, unfortunately, are often lacking in 30-year-old guys.

Back